Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #3681
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I couldn't agree more. Although the squad I usually play with has been guilty of this also......there's nothing more frustrating than to be the only guy on the squad trying to get the objectives.

I am sick and tired of seeing these cats just sitting back and worrying about their precious k/d ratio,while others of us are trying to capture/recapture a point.

The other thing that's been getting to me...is idiots not understanding their role,
1-medics-throw some damn med packs,and don't be a further idiot and revive me in a firefight.
2-Assault-throw ammo out
3-engineer-don't sit there and watch as heli's fly above,or tanks roll in..DESTROY THE DAMN THINGS
4-last but certainly not least....IF you're going to be a "recon" throw the damn motion sensors,and more importantly SPOT,SPOT and oh yea SPOT!

It's amazing the amount of players in this game that don't understand team objective based gameplay,everybody wants to be Rambo.
Bravo!! Thank you! Well put!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #3682
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

What I don't understand are the people who won't join squads. The other day I got in a game where not a single other person was in a squad. It took about five rounds before those people were replaced with people who have a ****ing clue and I had a full squad finally.

There's no penalty to being in a squad, only bonuses. I just don't get those people.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #3683
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
What I don't understand are the people who won't join squads. The other day I got in a game where not a single other person was in a squad. It took about five rounds before those people were replaced with people who have a ****ing clue and I had a full squad finally.

There's no penalty to being in a squad, only bonuses. I just don't get those people.
A lot of times, people have their squad set to private and it messes everything up.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #3684
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I couldn't agree more. Although the squad I usually play with has been guilty of this also......there's nothing more frustrating than to be the only guy on the squad trying to get the objectives.

I am sick and tired of seeing these cats just sitting back and worrying about their precious k/d ratio,while others of us are trying to capture/recapture a point.

The other thing that's been getting to me...is idiots not understanding their role,
1-medics-throw some damn med packs,and don't be a further idiot and revive me in a firefight.
2-Assault-throw ammo out
3-engineer-don't sit there and watch as heli's fly above,or tanks roll in..DESTROY THE DAMN THINGS
4-last but certainly not least....IF you're going to be a "recon" throw the damn motion sensors,and more importantly SPOT,SPOT and oh yea SPOT!

It's amazing the amount of players in this game that don't understand team objective based gameplay,everybody wants to be Rambo.
Agreed, but this is what all that CoD conditioning has done, since that game is all about Rambo. Not that I am bashing it because I am not, but the fact is, a ton come from that game, and do not know how to adjust to this game.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #3685
MVP

OVR: 22

Just got the game. Some of you Xbox guys add me as a friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #3686
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
A lot of times, people have their squad set to private and it messes everything up.
If you create a squad and enter a game with it, the squad is set to private by default, which is a shame because personally I enter with a squad of 2 or 3 most of the time, and obviously I want the rest of the squad to be filled in the game.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #3687
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
If you create a squad and enter a game with it, the squad is set to private by default, which is a shame because personally I enter with a squad of 2 or 3 most of the time, and obviously I want the rest of the squad to be filled in the game.
You can chg this in game tho. Just got to squads and put on public
Old 01-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #3688
Banned

OVR: 17

Why do my stats keep disappearing? Some games I'll suddenly be back at rank 1. Has this happened to anybody?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »