Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #3809
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2010
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Do you guys still get full games outside of Vietnam? Everytime I play BC2 the games are like half full at best.
Steel5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:58 AM   #3810
Be Massive
 
sportsdude's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,000
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I saw you jump in and out, I would've sent you a squad invite even without the mic. Oasis is pissing me off with the lvl 50 vehicle whores. They suck without a tank or chopper.
hah so I found my mic today, stuck under a couch cushion (didn't spend much time looking for it last night, too many beers). But yeah I agree about Oasis, it would be a lot of fun if you weren't getting killed constantly by some level 50 dude in the helicopter. Seriously, there needs to be some limitation to those choppers. Unlimited fuel, unlimited ammo, extremely hard to hit with a tracer dart or rocket launcher and they have flares. Very frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
Do you guys still get full games outside of Vietnam? Everytime I play BC2 the games are like half full at best.
look back at the last few pages and you'll see me complaining about this quite a bit.
__________________
Lux y Veritas
sportsdude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #3811
Banned
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,538
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Chase and I spent a good portion of last night just kill stuff in a buggy and doing jumps.
The C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #3812
Titans Era has begun.
 
HealyMonster's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 5,999
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
hah so I found my mic today, stuck under a couch cushion (didn't spend much time looking for it last night, too many beers). But yeah I agree about Oasis, it would be a lot of fun if you weren't getting killed constantly by some level 50 dude in the helicopter. Seriously, there needs to be some limitation to those choppers. Unlimited fuel, unlimited ammo, extremely hard to hit with a tracer dart or rocket launcher and they have flares. Very frustrating.



look back at the last few pages and you'll see me complaining about this quite a bit.

does being a higher level make them harder to kill? I ask because I hit a dude once like 50 times, he was like a terminator, and after I hit him a bunch directly, he turned and hit me one shot kill, he was a lvl 50 guy, im like theres got to be some advantage or something.
HealyMonster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #3813
Be Massive
 
sportsdude's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,000
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
does being a higher level make them harder to kill? I ask because I hit a dude once like 50 times, he was like a terminator, and after I hit him a bunch directly, he turned and hit me one shot kill, he was a lvl 50 guy, im like theres got to be some advantage or something.
no, level 50 just means they've spent an ugodly amount of time playing the game and thus know a bunch of little tricks including how to fly the helicopter for an hour straight without getting killed.
__________________
Lux y Veritas
sportsdude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #3814
MVP
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Minnesota
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Thanks for the games again sportsdude. Also, thanks for going through the trouble to re-invite me since I don't have the VIP code yet, haha. They were fun games for sure, but I was a fish out of water since I've played 95% of my BFBC games in the hardcore playlist xD.
__________________

chadskee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #3815
Be Massive
 
sportsdude's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,000
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
Thanks for the games again sportsdude. Also, thanks for going through the trouble to re-invite me since I don't have the VIP code yet, haha. They were fun games for sure, but I was a fish out of water since I've played 95% of my BFBC games in the hardcore playlist xD.
No worries, though if you plan on playing this game a lot I'd recommend getting the VIP package.

At one point I joined up with you yesterday when you were playing hardcore rush on Isla Inocentes and Valparaiso. To me, hardcore mode is a nice change of pace but I prefer to have a mini map, a HUD and spotting.
__________________
Lux y Veritas
sportsdude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #3816
#BringBackFaceuary
 
ChaseB's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,446
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by The C
Chase and I spent a good portion of last night just kill stuff in a buggy and doing jumps.
Yeah, sweet jumps too. Drive by rocket kills are the next step.

PS, that random that joined the squad wasn't so bad either. He adapted to our BS shenanigans quite well.
__________________
Don't look at me, I'm hideous.
ChaseB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.

Top -