Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #3809
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Do you guys still get full games outside of Vietnam? Everytime I play BC2 the games are like half full at best.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:58 AM   #3810
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I saw you jump in and out, I would've sent you a squad invite even without the mic. Oasis is pissing me off with the lvl 50 vehicle whores. They suck without a tank or chopper.
hah so I found my mic today, stuck under a couch cushion (didn't spend much time looking for it last night, too many beers). But yeah I agree about Oasis, it would be a lot of fun if you weren't getting killed constantly by some level 50 dude in the helicopter. Seriously, there needs to be some limitation to those choppers. Unlimited fuel, unlimited ammo, extremely hard to hit with a tracer dart or rocket launcher and they have flares. Very frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
Do you guys still get full games outside of Vietnam? Everytime I play BC2 the games are like half full at best.
look back at the last few pages and you'll see me complaining about this quite a bit.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #3811
Banned

OVR: 29

Chase and I spent a good portion of last night just kill stuff in a buggy and doing jumps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #3812
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
hah so I found my mic today, stuck under a couch cushion (didn't spend much time looking for it last night, too many beers). But yeah I agree about Oasis, it would be a lot of fun if you weren't getting killed constantly by some level 50 dude in the helicopter. Seriously, there needs to be some limitation to those choppers. Unlimited fuel, unlimited ammo, extremely hard to hit with a tracer dart or rocket launcher and they have flares. Very frustrating.

look back at the last few pages and you'll see me complaining about this quite a bit.

does being a higher level make them harder to kill? I ask because I hit a dude once like 50 times, he was like a terminator, and after I hit him a bunch directly, he turned and hit me one shot kill, he was a lvl 50 guy, im like theres got to be some advantage or something.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #3813
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
does being a higher level make them harder to kill? I ask because I hit a dude once like 50 times, he was like a terminator, and after I hit him a bunch directly, he turned and hit me one shot kill, he was a lvl 50 guy, im like theres got to be some advantage or something.
no, level 50 just means they've spent an ugodly amount of time playing the game and thus know a bunch of little tricks including how to fly the helicopter for an hour straight without getting killed.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #3814
MVP

OVR: 11

Thanks for the games again sportsdude. Also, thanks for going through the trouble to re-invite me since I don't have the VIP code yet, haha. They were fun games for sure, but I was a fish out of water since I've played 95% of my BFBC games in the hardcore playlist xD.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #3815
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
Thanks for the games again sportsdude. Also, thanks for going through the trouble to re-invite me since I don't have the VIP code yet, haha. They were fun games for sure, but I was a fish out of water since I've played 95% of my BFBC games in the hardcore playlist xD.
No worries, though if you plan on playing this game a lot I'd recommend getting the VIP package.

At one point I joined up with you yesterday when you were playing hardcore rush on Isla Inocentes and Valparaiso. To me, hardcore mode is a nice change of pace but I prefer to have a mini map, a HUD and spotting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #3816
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The C
Chase and I spent a good portion of last night just kill stuff in a buggy and doing jumps.
Yeah, sweet jumps too. Drive by rocket kills are the next step.

PS, that random that joined the squad wasn't so bad either. He adapted to our BS shenanigans quite well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »