Home

Cyberpunk 2077

This is a discussion on Cyberpunk 2077 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2022, 05:40 PM   #865
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Cyberpunk 2077

I've got a pretty great trio of guns right now (double barrel shotgun, machine gun, and pistol that all do at least 400 damage) and it's crazy that there's even better guns out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2022, 07:27 AM   #866
MVP

OVR: 0

I was just exploring the city attacking groups of maelstrom and tyger claws along with doing random fixer missions pretty much since I booted the game up (had close to $60,000.00 just from free roam lol). Finally did the first mission and man, that along with the subsequent interlude was CRAZY!! The former pissed me off after completion as well. I'm like, WHAT?!
Old 03-07-2022, 06:15 AM   #867
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

If you do the main story mission Meet Hanaka at Embers will you be able to go back later and do the side missions? If gives you a warning before continuing the mission as if you can't go back and do the side missions.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:15 AM   #868
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
If you do the main story mission Meet Hanaka at Embers will you be able to go back later and do the side missions? If gives you a warning before continuing the mission as if you can't go back and do the side missions.
No you will not. Explore Night City as much as you like before you start that mission.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 03-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #869
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

This is such a weird one for me. I've put in about 13 hours so far. I'm never really itching to play, but once I start playing i have a good time. The story is alright so far but given the nature of the V's situation doing side stuff seems wrong. I went Nomad for this play through.

Walking around Night City and hearing random conversations and ads is fun. There's a bit of jankyness to the game that makes it seem unfinished. I can't imagine what this was like upon launch. Overall it might take me a while to finish but I do see myself finishing even if it takes a while.

Sent from Operation Sports Xtreme Mobile App
Old 03-28-2022, 12:55 AM   #870
MVP

Will finally be starting Cyberpunk 2077 on Wednesday and very much looking forward to finally diving all in as I played the prologue when the upgrade released six weeks ago and my goodness, can't wait for Wednesday!!

Downloaded the latest 1.52 patch and have a video on YouTube that has a near perfect character creation for Female V based on the 48 minute gameplay demo from 2018.

Two more days and after almost 16 months, I can finally jump in!!!
Old 04-11-2022, 09:33 AM   #871
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
This is such a weird one for me. I've put in about 13 hours so far. I'm never really itching to play, but once I start playing i have a good time. The story is alright so far but given the nature of the V's situation doing side stuff seems wrong. I went Nomad for this play through.

Walking around Night City and hearing random conversations and ads is fun. There's a bit of jankyness to the game that makes it seem unfinished. I can't imagine what this was like upon launch. Overall it might take me a while to finish but I do see myself finishing even if it takes a while.

Sent from Operation Sports Xtreme Mobile App

I was having this same thought and came here to post it.

I've sat in my PS5 menu before debating on whether I really even wanted to play it and then once I start 3 hours disappeared and I had a lot of fun.

Some of the side missions are really interesting but I also agree with your second point. It seems like her personal situation would take precedent over anything that wastes time or would be considered charitable.

Some of the stuff in the game I haven't done because it doesn't interest me like the fights. I don't like the hand to hand combat in the game so I have not even tried to start those.

I'll finish the main game and most of the side stuff for sure but I don't see this as a 100% game for me because I would be forced to do some things I don't find that enjoyable.

Overall though it's a fun game once you tune control settings and get used to how some of the main control functions like choosing an elevator floor are different than most games. It's awkward but becomes easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2022, 08:56 AM   #872
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

It took me about 3 and 1/2 months but I finally finished this game last night along with the majority of the side stuff. The only things I didn't finish were Cyberpsycho encounters and fights. I will either read about the other endings or just play the ending over to see everything but this game is good.

The city itself leaves a good bit to be desired but the story is enjoyable and after speaking with some friends who have finished it's interesting seeing how your decisions can change the outcome of a storyline. It's unfortunate a lot of people won't get to see it because of the awful launch but I'm glad I gave it another chance at $25.

I am extremely slow at finishing games these days because life is so busy I'm saving a lot of money and getting games for cheap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »