Home

Cyberpunk 2077

This is a discussion on Cyberpunk 2077 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2018, 02:01 AM   #65
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
re: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
You might be in the minority on that one. Nothing was wrong with the movement or combat. You must have tried to run everywhere instead of walking. The combat was simple button presses or holds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
when I played the game, it took some getting used to. but it quickly became one of the best games ive ever played. when i go back, and play it again the combat does feel weird, you have to like adjust to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2018, 08:24 PM   #66
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Looks really good, and I'm not into futuristic games, and I don't usually play their games, and not an RPG fan. But if their world is detailed, living and breathing and the cars are somewhat realistic, I would love to play it. Open world (usually modern) are the only kind of games I play outside of NBA.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #67
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I didn't say anything was "wrong" with it, I just hated it. Put Kingdoms of Amalur or Shadows of Mordor combat in The Witcher 3 and I would have put 300 hours into that game, but that's not what they were going for, I ain't mad them though.

It's like how a lot of people are very upset that their isn't going to be a 3rd person perspective for CP 2077. There won't be anything wrong with that either, but many people will still hate it and not play it for that reason.
You weren't in the minority anyway. They added a new movement setting because so many people complained about it. Coming from a game like Dark Souls really made it tough to get used to for me.

For the new game, based on initial impressions, some critics are giving this the 2018 E3 GOTY award. I think a lot of people initially against FPS will end up buying this game anyway if the hype holds up.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:18 PM   #68
Champs!

Kearnzo's Arena

OVR: 18

Agreed. I'm pretty sure I went from Bloodborne to TW3 and man, it was rough at first. I did get used to it, but the combat is one of the only weak points in the game IMO. It's not bad or anything, but there are far better combat systems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #69
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Don't know if this was known already or not, but I saw a tweet that said this game isn't going to have load screens similar to God of War and Horizon.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #70
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Don't know if this was known already or not, but I saw a tweet that said this game isn't going to have load screens similar to God of War and Horizon.
That means I'm not turning my PS4 off and keeping this one in suspended mode because that initial load screen is going to put NBA 2K to shame.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 06-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
That means I'm not turning my PS4 off and keeping this one in suspended mode because that initial load screen is going to put NBA 2K to shame.

I'm going to assume NBA 2k18 has a terrible initial loading screen on PS4?

I'm fortunate enough to have it running off of the SSD in my PC so I am in MyGM within 20 seconds of hitting button to start the game up.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #72
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm going to assume NBA 2k18 has a terrible initial loading screen on PS4?

I'm fortunate enough to have it running off of the SSD in my PC so I am in MyGM within 20 seconds of hitting button to start the game up.
I don't know about the latest one but there was a version two years ago maybe that was ridiculous.

"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »