Home

Old 01-21-2014, 12:44 PM   #57
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Day Z

Well I am unconscious. Couldnt find bandages to stop the bleeding.

Sucks because I had plenty of ammo, a clown mask, first aid kit, canteens, 2 firefighter axes, plenty of food and found some soda and a water bottle....Had a upgraded shirt and pants and a giant backpack. Compass, head lamp, chest holder.

Also found some wells but for the life of me I couldnt figure out how to fill a canteen with the water from the well.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees

Last edited by Candyman5; 01-21-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Drink from the wells first. Just look at the well and you'll see "drink water' appear. Spam your action button which is F or your middle mouse button.

As far as filling you need to "arm" your cantene. Go into first person and look at the well. You'll see the text switch to "fill cantene"

As far as bleeding if you don't have bandages tear up your shirt and make rags. It will stop bleeding however there a chance you'll become infected. You can find bandages at hospitals, hopefully you'll find first aid kits there two which contain two rolls of bandages.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #59
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Drink from the wells first. Just look at the well and you'll see "drink water' appear. Spam your action button which is F or your middle mouse button.

As far as filling you need to "arm" your cantene. Go into first person and look at the well. You'll see the text switch to "fill cantene"

As far as bleeding if you don't have bandages tear up your shirt and make rags. It will stop bleeding however there a chance you'll become infected. You can find bandages at hospitals, hopefully you'll find first aid kits there two which contain two rolls of bandages.
Man that pisses me off. Lol. I had a poop load of stuff.

My next 2 lifes involves me spawning then getting eatin by like 5 zombies and getting shot in the head by a guy I was traveling with for about 30 minutes....

Teams:
Old 01-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #60
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Finally broke down and bought this on Steam. Is there a certain server you guys are playing on?
Old 01-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Man that pisses me off. Lol. I had a poop load of stuff.

My next 2 lifes involves me spawning then getting eatin by like 5 zombies and getting shot in the head by a guy I was traveling with for about 30 minutes....
Don't feel bad I had my status as HEALTHY which is not easy to do. Had full weapons and military gear and was walking in the woods by a hill and got caught in some weird animation like I was slipping and then out of nowhere...YOU ARE DEAD. Came back a few times and died quickly. Now I've walked the entire map and all geared up but I have an illness I can't cure. I'm searching the land for more antibiotics but the screen is getting hazy and I now have the orange SICK status. So I'm not gonna make it unless I find something soon. That's the beauty of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holic
Finally broke down and bought this on Steam. Is there a certain server you guys are playing on?
There's two I usually play on. Add me to your steam friends list. Jistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 12:22 PM   #62
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

I'll add you tonight. Played for about an hour last night. Made it to a little town, found some soda, a clown mask and an ax. I look like a bandit. Also found some water from a well but no canteen or bottle to fill up. I logged in some bushes on the edge of town. I'm guessing you're safe while logged off, correct?
Old 01-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #63
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

Ok how do you type to global and why is every server I get into freaking night time.

Teams:
Old 01-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #64
Kitten Mittens!!

thegut's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holic
I'll add you tonight. Played for about an hour last night. Made it to a little town, found some soda, a clown mask and an ax. I look like a bandit. Also found some water from a well but no canteen or bottle to fill up. I logged in some bushes on the edge of town. I'm guessing you're safe while logged off, correct?
Yep you are safe while logged off

Sent from my HTL22 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »