Home

The Witcher 3

This is a discussion on The Witcher 3 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2019, 09:10 AM   #3873
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The Witcher 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Well, it was a title update, so SURELY it’s not a timed event. It BETTER not be! Lol!
It looks like it may have been timed. There are two new events that you need to be level 50 for but I don't see the first one which you had to be level 16 for anymore. Hopefully they bring it back. It is disappointing that they are timed.
Old 02-16-2019, 05:29 PM   #3874
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
It looks like it may have been timed. There are two new events that you need to be level 50 for but I don't see the first one which you had to be level 16 for anymore. Hopefully they bring it back. It is disappointing that they are timed.
I was wrong. The level 16 quest is not timed and it still available. You have to talk to a palico in Astera to start the quest. There are two new quests that are level 50 that are timed however.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:28 PM   #3875
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Honestly, I want to get into this game but have no time to really play besides 1-2 hours here and there only on weekends. With that being said, what do you guys think is the best way for me to play this with such a limited schedule? I am in anesthesia school right now so weekdays consist of me waking up at 04:30 AM and going to clinical and going to class after that. I'll probably have some time during the weekend to take a break and this is what I want to do, which is just play Witcher 3 and get lost in another world besides anesthesia.

Should I just play through the main quests, or take it one side quest at a time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM   #3876
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
Honestly, I want to get into this game but have no time to really play besides 1-2 hours here and there only on weekends. With that being said, what do you guys think is the best way for me to play this with such a limited schedule? I am in anesthesia school right now so weekdays consist of me waking up at 04:30 AM and going to clinical and going to class after that. I'll probably have some time during the weekend to take a break and this is what I want to do, which is just play Witcher 3 and get lost in another world besides anesthesia.

Should I just play through the main quests, or take it one side quest at a time?
My opinion would be to wait until you have at least a month or so off especially if you're going to also play the expansions. Main reason being is that if you play a little here and there, there may be times where you'll feel like starting over due to just feeling like you're lost in the game. It sounds like your classes won't be easy at all and if I was you, I would use weekends to make sure I easily pass my classes as well as just play games that are quick and just to decompress. With that said, it's obviously up to you.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:40 AM   #3877
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Every time this thread gets bumped I have a small sliver of hope that someone is about to drop some surprise, super secret hidden news about The Witcher 4.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:27 AM   #3878
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

First of all, you don't simply play The Witcher. You live The Witcher. By the time you come out the other end you'll be reaching for your blade oils and potions every time you leave the house. Geralt's gruff, sensual voice will find you and seduce you in the middle of the day. Thoughts of maidens, monsters, and an untamed landscape waft in on the rough edge of his words and the promise of slaying (and laying) them all will have you scratching your thatched beard impatiently. The limberness you once had in the beginning will be replaced by cracking of joints and bones as you work to simply get the damn job done and collect your reward.

Old 03-07-2019, 11:17 PM   #3879
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
First of all, you don't simply play The Witcher. You live The Witcher. By the time you come out the other end you'll be reaching for your blade oils and potions every time you leave the house. Geralt's gruff, sensual voice will find you and seduce you in the middle of the day. Thoughts of maidens, monsters, and an untamed landscape waft in on the rough edge of his words and the promise of slaying (and laying) them all will have you scratching your thatched beard impatiently. The limberness you once had in the beginning will be replaced by cracking of joints and bones as you work to simply get the damn job done and collect your reward.

Old 03-08-2019, 12:02 AM   #3880
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
Every time this thread gets bumped I have a small sliver of hope that someone is about to drop some surprise, super secret hidden news about The Witcher 4.
Don't worry.....that's definitely going to happen but first things first - Cyberpunk 2077.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »