Home

Ghost Recon Wildlands

This is a discussion on Ghost Recon Wildlands within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2018, 08:44 AM   #1561
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

I have a question. When I pick up a weapon from a fallen enemy I only am able to keep the weapon until I have to re-spawn.

Is this by design or am I doing something wrong?
Old 11-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #1562
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I almost have 2 of the 4 mid level bosses gone, and then El Sueno will be available I notice....is it better to go after the other 2 first? Does it matter? I could see myself playing the others perhaps, but my time's limited so not sure if that grind is worth it.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:37 PM   #1563
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I almost have 2 of the 4 mid level bosses gone, and then El Sueno will be available I notice....is it better to go after the other 2 first? Does it matter? I could see myself playing the others perhaps, but my time's limited so not sure if that grind is worth it.
It doesn't really matter. Killing everyone is more a completionist grind than anything, it's not going to add a ton to the experience.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:36 PM   #1564
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I eliminated everyone and completed every region 100% before going after El Sueno. If you've had your fill of the game and won't go back once you get past El Sueno, then by all means, go after him. If not, I would suggest going after all the other leaders.

Excluding visuals, the story and characters was my favorite part of GRW. Stay away from the two expansions though as they are both horrible in my opinion.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM   #1565
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
I eliminated everyone and completed every region 100% before going after El Sueno. If you've had your fill of the game and won't go back once you get past El Sueno, then by all means, go after him. If not, I would suggest going after all the other leaders.

Excluding visuals, the story and characters was my favorite part of GRW. Stay away from the two expansions though as they are both horrible in my opinion.
Peter put it much better than me. The character lore is definitely the best part of the game and I completed everything also. That said, not knowing every detail won't make or break your experience with this game if you're pressed for time.

The story itself isn't anything spectacular, but the complete package is what's so impressive about it. The videos and recordings that break down each member of the cartel are very well done. It really felt like I was dismantling a real organization.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #1566
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

I picked this up for my brother-in-law for Christmas. Depending how he enjoys it I might pick it up to run some co-op with him.

Old 11-28-2018, 09:11 AM   #1567
Rookie

quadsniper17's Arena

Cool Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Love it, reminds me of Arma......Glad they took Ghost Recon back to it's roots because that Future Soldier Ghost Recon was BS.
Yeah I agree, even though there were some cool things about Future Soldier I like this new format much better. SOCOM is one of my favorite games ever.

Last edited by quadsniper17; 11-28-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:13 AM   #1568
Rookie

quadsniper17's Arena

Wink Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
I picked this up for my brother-in-law for Christmas. Depending how he enjoys it I might pick it up to run some co-op with him.
I'm sure he will like it. Specially if he finds some good teammates to play with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »