Home

Horizon: Zero Dawn

This is a discussion on Horizon: Zero Dawn within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #1001
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Horizon: Zero Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I am having a blast playing this game way more then I ever expected I would. I'm not much into the side stuff and collecting things as my attention span is pretty short. I did enjoy them in the recent tomb raider I played a few months ago and I'm also enjoying them here. I am just enjoying going around collecting items and killing the robot animal things.

I am currently on level 14 and I think the main quest I am on is "city of the sun". I am not a online player so the fact that this only focused on the SP story is refreshing for me. I am going to try and put this on hold for a few days so I can knock out a few other games and only focus on this one.

You need to do the collecting stuff in THIS game, because it tells you the story of what happened to the planet. It's really good and kind of hit me in the feels.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 06:26 PM   #1002
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
You need to do the collecting stuff in THIS game, because it tells you the story of what happened to the planet. It's really good and kind of hit me in the feels.
The side stuff was as relevant to the story as any game I've played. This is the only game I've come close to getting a platinum trophy because I wanted to know more about what happened with the planet. It was so well done

Sent from my SM-G920V using Operation Sports mobile app

Watch me play video games
Old 07-20-2018, 11:07 PM   #1003
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
What type of collecting stuff do you mean exactly ? Ive been doing a pretty good job at that I think
Old 08-13-2018, 07:32 PM   #1004
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

So I’m going to try and avoid going on a old man rant with a lot of bad words but how I pin th world does anyone find the puzzles in the DLC fun ? I have spent 2 hours on one puzzles and watched every YouTube video and I’m still stuck

I mean you are making a YouTube explanation video and you run through it like a chicken with your head cut off wide open not even slowing down long enough for me to tell where your at are what way you turned the silly things

https://youtu.be/kk13D0LqqgQu

Last edited by georgiafan; 08-13-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:35 PM   #1005
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
So I’m going to try and avoid going on a old man rant with a lot of bad words but how I pin th world does anyone find the puzzles in the DLC fun ? I have spent 2 hours on one puzzles and watched every YouTube video and I’m still stuck

https://youtu.be/kk13D0LqqgQu

Haha. These are brutal. I almost always had to do them after having some drinks too so they were even worse. I just used the internet to help and eventually got them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #1006
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
Haha. These are brutal. I almost always had to do them after having some drinks too so they were even worse. I just used the internet to help and eventually got them.
Its going to single handily mAke me quit playing the game after 60 hours playing it I just can’t figure it out and it’s been 2 hours. I think this is the 2nd maddest I’ve ever Been in my life
Old 08-14-2018, 10:31 PM   #1007
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Its going to single handily mAke me quit playing the game after 60 hours playing it I just can’t figure it out and it’s been 2 hours. I think this is the 2nd maddest I’ve ever Been in my life
I kinda flew right through that section. I might boot game again and see how I did it. I beat the frozen wilds a few times and don't remember trouble there.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:22 PM   #1008
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Is this puzzle you're talking about? All you have to do is complete the circuit using every node. I think it's always the same so maybe you can just copy how I did it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »