Home

Horizon: Zero Dawn

This is a discussion on Horizon: Zero Dawn within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #1017
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Horizon: Zero Dawn

I decided to retire from this last week after putting in over 70 hours which is unheard of for me. I'll go back likely in 2019 and do some odd and ends stuff. I was really close to some milestones I wanted to reach, but didn't want to force it as I was ready for a break.

Old 08-27-2018, 11:14 AM   #1018
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

I think I'm going to start this up tonight, bought it awhile ago and have never played it, got the DLC too.

I want to go for the platinum, has anyone done it and any idea on how long it takes/difficulty?

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 08-27-2018, 11:26 AM   #1019
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
I think I'm going to start this up tonight, bought it awhile ago and have never played it, got the DLC too.

I want to go for the platinum, has anyone done it and any idea on how long it takes/difficulty?
I don't specifically have a answer for you as I'm not skilled enough to ever get a platinum. In my playthrough from above pics i got a total of 54% of the trophies, 61% main game and 23% DLC. I'm sure with a few more hours focusing just on side stuff I could have got some more trophies especially the DLC as those animals are intense. I do remember seeing on here the audio files you gather don't affect anything which is nice because they are a lot of them.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:30 AM   #1020
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I don't specifically have a answer for you as I'm not skilled enough to ever get a platinum. In my playthrough from above pics i got a total of 54% of the trophies, 61% main game and 23% DLC. I'm sure with a few more hours focusing just on side stuff I could have got some more trophies especially the DLC as those animals are intense. I do remember seeing on here the audio files you gather don't affect anything which is nice because they are a lot of them.
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll check out a guide, it doesn't seem to bad from what I've looked at.

(Btw, you can definitely get a platinum if you try, some games are quite easy.)

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 08-27-2018, 12:02 PM   #1021
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll check out a guide, it doesn't seem to bad from what I've looked at.

(Btw, you can definitely get a platinum if you try, some games are quite easy.)
I do remember seeing one of the trophies for the complete edition is ultra hard on new game +. In general I did think trophies was easier then usual to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 01:58 PM   #1022
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I'm the worst gamer ever and I platinumed it. Only time I really used traps was to tie down and override stormbirds. For difficult part of platinum trophy I did it on new game plus. Mostly I use different arrows aimed at vulnerable areas.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #1023
Rookie

OVR: 3

Bought this from Game Stop last week. I played 5 hours and it did not click with me. Can't even put my finger on why. Actually, that's not entirely true. The amount of crafting it appears one must do, may be the reason. Also, I feel like I'm lost in a sea of weapon options and upgrades so early on. Seems like a lot. lol

I'm going to delete my save file and start over. I know from experience some games don't "take" until the second or third attempt. Annoying, nonetheless.

I watch a video on YouTube entitled "Things to do first in HZD". Don't like doing that type of stuff, either, but I felt I needed to in order to help the adoption process here.

Last edited by bry422; 12-06-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:23 PM   #1024
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

There really isn't even that much to craft in this game is there ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »