Home

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC)

This is a discussion on Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2018, 09:15 PM   #73
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Are you playing on the PS4 or PC? The PC patch was just recently released. Wondering how people are liking it. The consoles are still in approval process.
PS4. I have not noticed any serious bugs. Some weird graphical glitches but nothing major, really.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 04-01-2018, 08:13 AM   #74
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Happy Easter everyone! There was a patch recently added by Warhorse for Easter. I believe it was for all the platforms. Patch notes are vague and says many bug fixes. For those on PS4 could you verify 2 concerns for me; Has the instant save features improved and has the lock picking improved too? Hopefully, this isn't an April fools joke either. Thanks.

Update 1.4 from Warhorse

Last edited by Picci; 04-01-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:01 AM   #75
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

I have not tried the new patch but what were your concerns?

I tried lock picking and it was easy.

I exclusively use the save and exit feature all the time. Have not touched one of those potions yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #76
MVP

Picci's Arena

Sounds great then.

There were concerns on the game's save features and the lock picking difficulty upon early release. Unfortunately areas were frustrations can cloud my thinking and enjoyments in a game. Now, I'll look into this.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:30 AM   #77
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

They are already on 1.5 for PS4 so I'm not sure what new patch this is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM   #78
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Hated the save system, so I leveled up my herbalism talent for about an hour so now I get lots of herbs, then I learned to read, then I learned how to brew potions, now I have plenty of save potions. No problem...

Seriously though, love this game. sneaking up on bandits or Cumans in the forest and sticking a dagger in their heart is really satisfying. Of course it needs polish but I'm having a great time.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:14 PM   #79
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

Still having a blast with this game.

My first experience of seeing bandits run away from me felt great. Even as I hung around their camp looking for items to loot, I would hear a distant, "Who's there?!" And once they approached and saw it was Henry the Feared of Skalitz they ran away shouting for help time and time again.

There are a lot of first-person RPG games that make it too easy to stray from the main story because the main story either isn't interesting enough or there's way too much going on around you, but I have not had that issue with Kingdom Come. The main story is essentially made up of several side quests that are a part of the overal plot so it always feels like you're doing something new whether it's learning how to fight, solving a crime, or walking the perimeter at night.

I have not experienced anything not fun about being a weak man that levels up his abilities. It's extremely rewarding.

Old 04-21-2018, 09:26 AM   #80
MVP

Picci's Arena

The Easter 1.4 Patch that was suppose to release 2 weeks ago was delayed until next week per War Horse Studios. I've heard that past patches have done lots of fixes and this one promises an additional 200 fixes as well.

Patch Notes

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »