Home

Battlefield 1 (PC, PS4, XBOX One)

This is a discussion on Battlefield 1 (PC, PS4, XBOX One) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 12:40 AM   #825
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Battlefield 1 (PC, PS4, XBOX One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
How did Conquest/Tickets work in BF2? I don't believe kills affected them.
I don't know what it was before BF2 on PC as that's the earliest I played, but since BF2 and on, deaths have always affected the ticket count. Medics reviving had a direct effect on maintaining tickets. As of now, revives have an indirect effect by keeping pressure on flags, but the classic conquest is still a better game mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 12:42 AM   #826
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

if anyone is on the xb1 this weekend I'll join ur group, my gamertag is pmurray20
Old 09-02-2016, 02:34 AM   #827
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0

Day 1 buy for me. Kinda fun and looks good on both systems. 720p Xbox 1 looks great I must say.

My new favorite thing in BF1 is bayonet running and stabbing ppl when they turn around from hearing the screams of me running after them from the character audio. lol That's all I did online.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:10 AM   #828
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Does anyone know if this is actually any quicker than just waiting for the deployment screen to come up?

I feel like when I was hitting "skip revive" I had to wait just as long before I could come back in.

Wasn't sure if it actually did or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You hold the skip button down then the bar fills up faster.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:20 AM   #829
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

I love what I got to play. I love riding in an airplane and just shooting. I need to go into settings to see if I can make the icons bigger. I was shooting a plane and not getting points and then I finally saw the tiny blue icon and was like oh that person is on my team.

The audio is great. Battlefield 3 and 4 I had to turn the master volume way down because my sub would crack with explosions. Same thing happened with Tomb Raider. But this I have it at 100% and just feeling the bullets vibrate through your body is awesome.

The sand is pretty the body physics are great. Love watching my guy die and then seeing his foot move to the side like yep he just died.

For a map that I didn't really like watching on the live stream, I really like playing it. It has an open area for tanks. It has a few areas for CQC. It seems it has something for every play style. I like that. Even on the other map they showed, the one I really wanted to play, has that same vibe. I never feel like I'm out in the open. BF4 had that feeling for me a lot if that makes sense. It seems the maps are going to be like BF3. Which is wonderful.

I went to battlefield forums to find where to put glitches, but only found questions. I have a video where I jumped over a wall and got stuck underneath a carriage. I want to help find bugs so they can fix them.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:52 AM   #830
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Yea the "new" Conquest is not what I expected. I'm glad they tried something to get players more involved in playing the objective, but its time to go back.

They still. IMO should make kills worth less points and capping be the focus. But the bleed system needs to be back.

In Bolts post: "imagine war where kills are pointless". Haha made me laugh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 10:24 AM   #831
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Having never played a BF game before, how was Conquest before? How did the ticket system work?

Thanks!
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 10:30 AM   #832
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
Having never played a BF game before, how was Conquest before? How did the ticket system work?

Thanks!
As you held bases the opposing team would "bleed" tickets. The more bases held, the more/faster tickets would bleed. Along with that is any kill resulted in a loss of a ticket. Each game began with a set number of tickets. The team whose tickets hit 0 first lost.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »