Home

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

This is a discussion on Player Unknown's Battlegrounds within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2017, 07:00 AM   #57
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

It's 100% a timed exclusive. They had already announced it was coming to the PS4 awhile ago. MS just bought the exclusive window, whether it's 3 months, 6 months or a year, who knows.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 06-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #58
Pro

goledensilence's Arena

OVR: 0

So glad this game is finally making it's way to console (Xbox One). I no longer have to sit back and watch people play on Twitch. I can now be apart of the action.
Honestly thought H1Z1 was going to be the first game to make that jump to console, but I'll take this. Hope to see some of yall on the battlefield *cough while I put a bullet in your booty cheek cough*
Old 06-15-2017, 11:04 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Picked up a 5 Kill chicken dinner last night with a silent SCAR. First time using the SCAR like this, very easy to control fire, very quiet, and combined with a little sneaky sneaky equals to a beastly setup.

Very few games give you an adrenaline rush and huge sense of satisfaction like PUBG when you can secure yourself a big ol W!

Old 06-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 2

Congrats. I can't seem to get any kind of awesome loot like I see some of streamers constantly getting.

With that said had my highest finish of 4. Got to the last circle, knew someone was outside so I went out on roof to jump down. Unfortunately I was not thinking at all and jumped off into the blue and got mixed up where I was running. Died in blue for no reason other than just paying no attention. I was pretty set with meds, weapon and armor and felt like I would have at least made it to circle for a #2 finish at the least probably a chicken dinner though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I'll show an example of how I approach landing & loot. It's not conventional and this style is normally over looked.

General Idea
Address the direction of the flight path (red), take note of all high traffic landing zones (yellow) within the possible skydive ranges from the plane (Green). Next find a landing zone along a road which will give plenty of flight time to find a vehicle. This vehicle will then be driven immediately to a high density loot area far far from the planes flight path. This will give you VERY few people to contend with and much greater chance at finding high value gear (lvl 3 backpack, lvl 2 helmet+, M4, VSS, and possible loot crate dropped far away from people).

Positive
High value loot chance
Few people to contend with
Kill time for the large kill off early round
Survive to mid to late game

Negative
Early game is spent lootless
Long driving/boating times
Chances of circle bouncing far away, limiting time to loot
Can be a bit boring early match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pubgl.jpg (334.5 KB, 99 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2017, 11:10 PM   #62
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Got my first solo chicken dinner tonight!

For all the "I don't know who killed me from where" deaths...the unexpected kill for the win makes up for all of them.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2017, 12:11 AM   #63
Champs!

Kearnzo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
Got my first solo chicken dinner tonight!

For all the "I don't know who killed me from where" deaths...the unexpected kill for the win makes up for all of them.

Nice man. I still haven't gotten a chicken dinner, but I did get 2nd place the other day for the first time. I feel like I had a good shot at the win but the final circle really screwed me. I had no choice but to run straight to the top of a hill where the last person was waiting. I got a couple shots off but I was already low health with no time to heal.

I'll get there someday. Been playing a lot of duos with my brother in law. We've gotten close a few times but have yet to win.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #64
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
Nice man. I still haven't gotten a chicken dinner, but I did get 2nd place the other day for the first time. I feel like I had a good shot at the win but the final circle really screwed me. I had no choice but to run straight to the top of a hill where the last person was waiting. I got a couple shots off but I was already low health with no time to heal.

I'll get there someday. Been playing a lot of duos with my brother in law. We've gotten close a few times but have yet to win.
Thanks. It was insanely rewarding. I got to the the last few circles in great position with water to my back so I could continually crawl to the final circles.

There was 4 people left and someone was shooting me from my right but I couldn't see him. I had a guy behind the tree in my screenshot and I stayed concentrated on him. Got the kill and the win popped up. Haha I was pumped.

Squad and duo's are great with people who communicate and work together. I'm on a discord where there's constantly people playing and they're cool for the most part but I felt like going solo yesterday. Played 3 mediocre matches before getting the win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »