Home

Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

This is a discussion on Anthem (PS4,X1,PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #97
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
With the load times are you using a SSD on your PC? The load times aren’t bad on XB1 and from what I’ve read on discord and reddit, seems as though if you have the game in a SSD, the load times aren’t nearly as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have nothing but SSD's in my PC. The load times are bad. I mean it doesn't take minutes or anything, but it isn't fast as it is in other games.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #98
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Played about 3 hours of me EA Access trial. No issues or crashes which is awesome.
Pretty fun. I’d almost rather play solo than with randoms. I’m sure playing with people you would know is fun but I don’t see any need for Coordination so far.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 02-16-2019, 06:17 PM   #99
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0
Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

I’m having fun with the EA access trial. Only thing that sucks is I blow through all the dialogue since I don’t want to waste trial time reading stuff. I’m guessing it doesn’t matter much.

Does the trial stop progression eventually or do we get access to the whole story line?

Last edited by ricky24; 02-16-2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:10 PM   #100
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
I’m having fun with the EA access trial. Only thing that sucks is I blow through all the dialogue since I don’t want to waste trial time reading stuff. I’m guessing it doesn’t matter much.

Does the trial stop progression eventually or do we get access to the whole story line?

I blew through it as well but because I will play the game on my PS4 Pro, but I’ve read in many places that the conversations are on the level of old school BioWare.

Last edited by seasprite; 02-16-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:56 PM   #101
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Level 8, just unlocked my second javelin. I was rolling with a colossus. Going to try out the Storm now. Did 3 world events so far. Got to do some more. I see people are level 18 already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2019, 04:57 AM   #102
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

So yeah the Storm is AWESOME. After a certain point you have no choice but to do public missions. The amount of enemy thrown at you at once is just way too much for one person to fight. Downside is public missions can be buggy at times. Went to 3 of them. No mission prompts or anything. It was like I was in free roam. Mission didn't even load. Next 6 times, the put me in missions that I already did before. 10th attempt, they actually put me in the correct mission and the mission actually loaded with mission prompts.

Now comes the grind of doing side quests and finding world events for I can continue with the main story. Not a fan of story missions being locked behind a we going to force you to do a lot of stuff you don't want to do wall. The story was flowing quite well, then bam, the wall of a ton of requirements hits you.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:38 AM   #103
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

pleasantly surprised by this game. Something about the demo turned me off, but trying it out with premier access and so far so good.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:09 AM   #104
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
So yeah the Storm is AWESOME. After a certain point you have no choice but to do public missions. The amount of enemy thrown at you at once is just way too much for one person to fight. Downside is public missions can be buggy at times. Went to 3 of them. No mission prompts or anything. It was like I was in free roam. Mission didn't even load. Next 6 times, the put me in missions that I already did before. 10th attempt, they actually put me in the correct mission and the mission actually loaded with mission prompts.

Now comes the grind of doing side quests and finding world events for I can continue with the main story. Not a fan of story missions being locked behind a we going to force you to do a lot of stuff you don't want to do wall. The story was flowing quite well, then bam, the wall of a ton of requirements hits you.

I think a storm is mandatory in each squad lol. The combos that it provides are invaluable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »