Home

The Division 2

This is a discussion on The Division 2 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #545
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: The Division 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Some dude is helping me now, thanks tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
ok, good deal, cuz that is the one system I don't own it on, LOL

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2019, 10:30 AM   #546
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
ok, good deal, cuz that is the one system I don't own it on, LOL
Haha no worries bud, thanks for the offer tho!
Old 07-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #547
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey man, add me on PS4. I play this game a bunch and will help out anytime. rsump112
Old 07-22-2019, 09:25 PM   #548
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Hey man, add me on PS4. I play this game a bunch and will help out anytime. rsump112

Will do, thanks!

Old 08-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #549
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

So how do you find the new DLC? I don’t see it anywhere.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:53 PM   #550
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
So how do you find the new DLC? I don’t see it anywhere.

It is North of DC. You can Fast Travel there or go see the helicopter pilot to take you there.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:32 PM   #551
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

So I decided to explore all the contaminated zones. Didn't know it was that many on the map, Outside of the 1 that is in the main story line, I never explored them. You do get an achievement for exploring all of them. Mostly filled with dead bodies, broken stuff. There is some loot in all of those places. But you primarily just there to collect the recordings scattered throughout all the zones.

I found them interesting, listening to the tapes you get a lot back story of what happened before you arrived to DC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 06:56 PM   #552
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Title Update 6 going to bring in some major changes:

Title Update 6 is confirmed for an October launch.
Stash space is increasing to 300.

Quote:
When you are in World Tier 5 after Title Update 6 goes live, you will have a new way to target specific loot. This system will allow you to hunt for certain loot types, such as specific gear slots, brand items, weapon type and mods. Every mission and named zone will have a specific type of loot associated with it. Several zones and missions might offer the same loot, and so you can choose which activity suits your playstyle best: replay missions or complete open world activities in named zones if you're after specific items.

For convenience, there will be information on the mega map to communicate which missions and named zones have an increased drop chance for which item types. We have also included a timer to ensure players know how long the current targeted loot rotation is active.

Large icons represent drops in named zones while smaller icons tell you which main missions offer which loot.

What does a mission with targeted loot look like? These missions drop loot as normal. The new targeted items are then added as drops on top of the regular loot as drops on top of the items you would expect to get out of a mission. The targeted items have a guaranteed drop chance from named bosses and a smaller chance to be lootable from all NPCs and containers.

In the open world, your targeted loot—which is displayed on the megamap—is guaranteed to drop from named NPCs and activity completions You also have a smaller chance to get specific items when opening containers and looting fallen enemies in these zones. This also applies to the Dark Zones, which are part of the loot rotation and will show which items you can loot from there. Keep in mind that all Dark Zone items that dropped as targeted loot will need to be extracted before you can use them.

To make sure you don't miss out on your loot target, we've also added a highlight to these drops to stand out in a loot pile. As with all loot, the specific items you target with our new system will scale with your Agent's Gear Score. As you progress towards Gear Score 500, so will the items you loot. This applies when at Gear Score 500 as well.

Hope you're looking forward to seeing these changes to loot acquisition coming in Episode 2. Be sure to stay tuned for more information coming regarding Dark Zone and PVP updates, together with a look at the road ahead for The Division 2.

Crafting changes are incoming in TU6.

Material caps will be raised, allowing players to carry more
The material sharing perk is returning, letting players share materials across all their Agents.
NPCs will drop more materials.
If players are full up on materials, those materials will stop dropping.
Scavenging containers that previously contained one of two material types will now contain both.
Players now have a chance of getting polycarbonate from deconstructing items.
The cost of crafting in common and brand materials is being lowered.
Once players reach the endgame, the locations of undiscovered blueprints will be revealed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »