Home

The Division 2

This is a discussion on The Division 2 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2021, 11:10 PM   #633
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: The Division 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Really enjoying this game. The gun play and cover system are fantastic. Incredible amount of content.

I’m playing through Washington, DC before buying the NYC expansion. I did not want to accelerate the level-up process.
If you care about your overall account level, I will let you know, once you buy New York, it resets back to 0. At least for me it did, so imagine my frustration when I went from 500+ to 0 when I bought Warlords.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Operation Sports mobile app

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-24-2021, 10:49 PM   #634
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
If you care about your overall account level, I will let you know, once you buy New York, it resets back to 0. At least for me it did, so imagine my frustration when I went from 500+ to 0 when I bought Warlords.

It's not 0, but you go back to level 30. I just did the NYC DLC, and I'm a level 40 now. For anyone new to the game, I would suggest that once you get to level 30, go to NYC. Tomorrow I'll head back to DC to start mopping up the side quests. Once those are done, I'll probably look to team up with people to start doing some of the harder missions.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:54 AM   #635
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
It's not 0, but you go back to level 30. I just did the NYC DLC, and I'm a level 40 now. For anyone new to the game, I would suggest that once you get to level 30, go to NYC. Tomorrow I'll head back to DC to start mopping up the side quests. Once those are done, I'll probably look to team up with people to start doing some of the harder missions.
I think I was thinking of the level that is in the top right corner of the screen (SHD level, maybe?)

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2021, 04:02 PM   #636
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I remember picking this up on PS when it was like 2.99 some time ago and never been really playing much....fast forward to a few days ago and MAN this game is an absolute blast.....so much so I picked up the expansion for 8.99.

I had the 1st game and had a group I would run with messing around and doing the missions and whatnot, and that was as awesome time.

I'm currently only level 17 but can't wait to dig in and play more and as previously mentioned look for a few folks to run with and do the missions with.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 02-25-2021, 06:08 PM   #637
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Playing Cyberpunk made me appreciate this game, and other Ubisoft games. I know the formula for Ubisoft open world games is getting a bit stale, but damn they are really good at big, immersive environments.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:49 PM   #638
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Playing Cyberpunk made me appreciate this game, and other Ubisoft games. I know the formula for Ubisoft open world games is getting a bit stale, but damn they are really good at big, immersive environments.
Massive Entertainment is really good at world building. Very detailed and dense worlds that are pretty optimized.

They did the first Division title as well as Far Cry 3. They also are working on a Star Wars game and I think they could really kill it there. I'm not even a Star Wars fan, but that game will get a look from me at least.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 03-02-2021, 01:11 AM   #639
MVP

OVR: 0

Playing through The Division 2 on Xbox Series X. I beat everything on PS4 Pro. Now playing it a second time. I'm up to the Warlords of New York expansion. Love this freaking game....it's so good. Looking forward to seeing what content they add late this year and in 2022.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »