Home

Suicide Squad Game

This is a discussion on Suicide Squad Game within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2020, 03:18 PM   #25
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Suicide Squad Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I don't like how both games approached that. It would seem Gotham Knights follows Arkham Knight with Batman being "dead", but it is set in its own universe. Suicide Squad woule seem like it is in its own universe, but it is in the same Arkham universe. I wonderr if it follows the Arkham Knights events. If so, Batman wouldn't be in this game either since he "died" in the explosion in Arkham Knights.
I've only watched the trailer of both games once I need to go back and watch them again. I agree and it seems like they should be flipped. I mean just from from art style Arkham knight looks more like the previous. The other obvious is it has Arkham in the title where this game doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2021, 02:38 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Wonder when the next time we get info on this game since it's still slated for 2022. I expected to not hear anything for a while after it was announced. I know the next DC Fandome is on 10/16, so that is likely the next time. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is delayed into 2023

I wonder if the Batman Return To Arkham trilogy gets a next gen patch. 60 FPS would be great with the Batman combat system. I doubt we will see another re-remaster of the trilogy, but I would be interested in it. I'm more interested in playing Arkham City if it was remastered than the other 2
Old 08-29-2021, 11:10 PM   #27
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I’m sure they don’t want to rush this and does seem like something that could get pushed back. They are so many super hero games coming out I wouldn’t want to be the last one out of the gate.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:29 AM   #28
All Star

OVR: 0

I could see this being a 2023 game being that its late 2021 and we have not even seen any gameplay yet. A lot can happen in like a year or so if it is shooting for say late 2022. I just have like no idea what to expect from this game but being its by the same people who made the Arkham games i am like intrigued. If we see real gameplay in October I am good for now has I just want to have some kind of idea of how this is going to look and play.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:20 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

So updates for both Sucide Squad and Gotham Knights confirmed for DC Fandome. I do wish one of them was a single player focused game. They both took the co-op approach and could see both almost taking the live service approach at times with adding in new seasonal content
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210831_061419.jpg (184.1 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 20210831_061421.jpg (96.7 KB, 95 views)
Old 08-31-2021, 08:54 AM   #30
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
So updates for both Sucide Squad and Gotham Knights confirmed for DC Fandome. I do wish one of them was a single player focused game. They both took the co-op approach and could see both almost taking the live service approach at times with adding in new seasonal content
After playing avengers and enjoying it as a solid game. I couldn't help but think man i wish this was just ironman only game. I think thats what most people want from these types of games.
Old 10-14-2021, 07:33 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I still wish both Sucide Squad and Gotham Knights wasn't taking a similar Co-Op focused gameplay. But, looking forward to seeing the updates for both games.

I do wonder if Rocksteady is done with Batman for now, or if it will see another reboot in a few years. With the way how the Arkham Series concluded, a reboot would be a good idea. But, I wouldn't mind a Re-remaster of the Return to Arkham Trilogy or at least a next gen patch that unlocks 4k60. I would love a remaster of Arkham City. That was my favorite game(didn't play Arkham Origins, but did watch a playthrough). Arkham Asylum felt too short and I didn't care the overuse of the Batmobile and repetitive sequences in Arkham Knight.

Last edited by illwill10; 10-15-2021 at 09:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2021, 08:58 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

My main concern is getting the tone right for this. Suicide Squad sits in a bit of a grey area of quirky and edgy. Won't be shocked if WB games don't get the tone right just like Ayers movie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »