Home

Crypto Gaming

This is a discussion on Crypto Gaming within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2021, 11:32 AM   #1
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17
Crypto Gaming

Anyone into this yet or researching? I see games like Axie Infinity are making people money as well metaverse games like The Sandbox and Farmers World.

They are super expensive to get into launched games but with the blockchain technology and NFTs, I just see it taking over gaming in the near future.

I’ve researched upcoming games where you can be in line to order stuff right at launch but you’re still looking at buying a character/tools for over 100 bucks still.

Anyway I figured we should definitely be discussing it as we grinded for years playing games that don’t make us money yet we keep buying skins, cards, blueprints and that stuff is gone when the game dies or you get tired of it.

Now with NFTs, if you don’t want to play the game, sell all your items for crypto and reinvest into another game. Or if you love the game, keep grinding and make money for every win or item you farm in the game.

I just saw a plot of virtual land in Axie Infinity sell for 2.5 million and right now I’m looking for plots on The Sandbox and it starts at freaking 10k right now! Yikes

I appreciate also everybody’s knowledge on game developers and I think that’s key into finding the next big game to invest in and also maybe build a community on certain games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2021, 11:44 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Crypto Gaming

Just two days ago I started to read up on these currencies that will start popping up as the MetaVerse gets bigger. I think you're right it is something that is worth beginning discussions and creating some insights of what future looks like related to this.

I don't know what long term or growth will look like, I simply have not read enough to have an opinion at this point. What I do know is things like Bitcoin, Tesla, NFTs start at a very low point and have / are growing substantially - and that luck of the draw or legitimate upside these had was missed on me.

Now when it comes to something new like metaverse that revolves around "video games" I am much more interested and part of that is because I love, understand, and KNOW video games and what catches on from a game perspective. With that, not giving this some serious attention (like missing boat on streaming as an example) I think would be a disservice to the 32+ years I've put into games.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2021, 11:57 AM   #3
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
Just two days ago I started to read up on these currencies that will start popping up as the MetaVerse gets bigger. I think you're right it is something that is worth beginning discussions and creating some insights of what future looks like related to this.

I don't know what long term or growth will look like, I simply have not read enough to have an opinion at this point. What I do know is things like Bitcoin, Tesla, NFTs start at a very low point and have / are growing substantially - and that luck of the draw or legitimate upside these had was missed on me.

Now when it comes to something new like metaverse that revolves around "video games" I am much more interested and part of that is because I love, understand, and KNOW video games and what catches on from a game perspective. With that, not giving this some serious attention (like missing boat on streaming as an example) I think would be a disservice to the 32+ years I've put into games.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I think with all our gaming experience on this forum, we can research and discuss upcoming projects to get ready for. One game in particular that looks like a AAA: Star Atlas. Mining for materials, exploring different planets. You can also buy land and build services for other players. Buying and selling ships and vehicles. Not sure about how battleing would work since its not out yet other than the market place.

Its using the Solana platform and uses Atlas coin.

https://youtu.be/ciFSSd39pAY

Explanation what the game will be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUIjm2h_KWc

IG FB
Old 12-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Diggnet's Arena

OVR: 0

Hello there. Quite interesting really. I'm not so experienced player, but it is really cool that nowadays there can be such investments. In my opinion it is cool that you can play some unique slots game btc, spend time with fun and also win some money! Some of their games are really cool and interesting!

Last edited by Diggnet; 12-15-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-12-2021, 12:52 AM   #5
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

I don't know too much about it, but I feel it's coming very soon courtesy of GameStop's rumored partnership with Loopring.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #6
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I don't know too much about it, but I feel it's coming very soon courtesy of GameStop's rumored partnership with Loopring.

Loopring is a processing token, so most likely will use that for processing crypto currency when people buy from GameStop. AMP does the same thing for Regal movies.

Currently right now trying to be whitelisted for Dogami dogs.

https://youtu.be/Md5SrPJ652s

It’s basically a Ninetendogs or Tomagachi game where you adopt, train and take care of your virtual dogs in AR using your phone.

I think this one will be huge as they hinted it’ll be like Pokémon Go but with Dogs that can be entered in a “Petaverse”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG FB

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »