Home

***The Official OOTP Thread***

This is a discussion on ***The Official OOTP Thread*** within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2019, 03:15 PM   #1097
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ***The Official OOTP Thread***

League evolution is never awesome.
Old 12-25-2019, 07:40 PM   #1098
MVP

OVR: 6

Finally bought it after years of considering. really cool game. love all the old teams. that's what i'm playing out right now - pennant races from the past.

The game even got better when i learned about the mod community. Now I've downloaded all the real ballparks from history plus all the real player faces from history.

Just amazing. Hope next year they at least get the in play game graphics up to say PS2 level. It know graphics isn't their selling point but if they did a decent upgrade it would attract more casual sports gamers.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:49 AM   #1099
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
The game even got better when i learned about the mod community. Now I've downloaded all the real ballparks from history plus all the real player faces from history.
I need to know more about this...

Also side question--does OOTP have the carry over save feature? I can't remember and don't want to start something now if I can't continue it with the new game around the corner..
Old 01-12-2020, 09:53 AM   #1100
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I need to know more about this...

Also side question--does OOTP have the carry over save feature? I can't remember and don't want to start something now if I can't continue it with the new game around the corner..
Yes you can import a saved franchise forward to the next version.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:04 PM   #1101
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m new to the game and loving it. Had a question that is probably basic to experienced users. When I make a trade or pick up someone from waivers I always have a difficult time finding where the players that I acquired are. It takes me a while but I am guessing there is an easier way to locate them. Basically when I get a player via trade or through waivers and I want them on my mlb roster i can’t find them. Can anyone give me some input. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2020, 10:14 AM   #1102
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexemil1
I’m new to the game and loving it. Had a question that is probably basic to experienced users. When I make a trade or pick up someone from waivers I always have a difficult time finding where the players that I acquired are. It takes me a while but I am guessing there is an easier way to locate them. Basically when I get a player via trade or through waivers and I want them on my mlb roster i can’t find them. Can anyone give me some input. Thanks!
It's been awhile since you asked, so hopefully you've figured it out by now. If not though, the quickest way is by doing the steps below:

1. Click on your team drop down menu
2. Click on Rosters & Transactions (you should see your MLB and minor league team rosters in this screen)
3. Click on the drop down menu in one of those boxes, and click on the "Players Designated for Assignment" option from the list, and that will show all of the players you've recently acquired.

Hope that helps, pretty much all of your roster moves are made in that screen.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:27 AM   #1103
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know when you update live stats does it only update MLB stats or every player in the game?
Old 03-17-2020, 11:32 AM   #1104
All Star

OVR: 8

Beta release is out for those who preordered.

I know that this has been discussed before, but has anyone come up with any new strategies for keeping your minor league system from getting overloaded with players? In the past I have either done age limits (like no one older than 24 in low A) or set hard roster limits like 25 per league. Personally I prefer the ladder, but it's annoying to go through each individual minor league and change that setting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »