Home

***The Official OOTP Thread***

This is a discussion on ***The Official OOTP Thread*** within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 02:05 AM   #617
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: ***The Official OOTP Thread***

Yeah so moving players isn't going to work....what happened was that when I made the RL moves, teams then DFA'd and released players. Most of them weren't good, but that's what it did.

Any suggestions Brad on how I could fix this? If not, I'll stop the project and just do the Tulo deal when I start my Jays game
Old 07-31-2015, 11:01 AM   #618
PR and Marketing Manager at OOTP Developments

OVR: 0

League Settings > Functions, bottom of the middle column: There is an option to prevent the AI from making any roster changes and another one to set all teams under your control.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #619
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradOOTP
League Settings > Functions, bottom of the middle column: There is an option to prevent the AI from making any roster changes and another one to set all teams under your control.
Thanks Brad. I figured it out eventually I'm working on teams as we speaj. Just finished Boston and will get a file posted on OOTP when ready.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:21 PM   #620
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Thank you Perceptor! Following your thread on the OOTP forums. Your file will really get me into OOTP as I've been holding off on jumping in so far.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:45 AM   #621
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

I have half the MLB teams done but likely won't be done the rest until Sunday as I'm going camping tomorrow. A few notes so far:

-I have not altered ratings nor the minor leagues unless teams signed FA's to minor league deals.

-I haven't altered any uniform numbers and am not sure I will

-I haven't touched the rosters other than making trades and releasing players or demoting players. I didn't fiddle too much with players that were constantly moving up and down. Too much work and if someone wanted to do it, go right ahead

-I have disabled AI lineup changes so you'll need to change that once final rosters are done

I'll continue to update and I apologize in advance if the rosters aren't 100% accurate. I used the MLB Transaction tracker, but realize I will miss moves here and there.

-As for injuries, I haven't quite decided. I think if the player suffered a major injury early on, I'd add it...Thoughts?

Thanks everyone and I'm doing the best I can to get the best rosters done as possible. I'm also open to feedback as this is my 1st foray into rosters for this awesome game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 03:52 AM   #622
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

My first roster set is done! Just waiting for it to upload to my onedrive and I'll post the link! Notes are on the OOTP forums so post feedback there or PM me here. Hope you like them and enjoy!
Old 08-03-2015, 11:18 AM   #623
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

Link to rosters here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2crar
Old 08-06-2015, 01:43 PM   #624
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm loving this game, but something happened last night that boggled my mind. Oakland put Billy Butler on waivers, he wasn't performing well at all. I grabbed him to help out with my DH, but just for fun decided to shop him the day the waiver claim went through. Guess who offered me Josh Reddick for the player they just waived! Of course I didn't do the deal even though Reddick is more valuable than Butler to me, it would have felt really fake.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »