Home

Other SIM baseball game

This is a discussion on Other SIM baseball game within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #1
Rookie

elguapo79's Arena

OVR: 3
Other SIM baseball game

Forgive me for posting this here, but OOTP is synonymous with sim baseball gaming.

However, I'm in a sim league that has been running consistently for well over a decade using High Heat 2003 as the sim engine.

It's a simpler game, but most importantly, it powers our sim league that is in the year 2107 (started in 2002, game year).

Anyway, again I ask for forgiveness, but I thought people with OOTP interest might be curious about a league with our longevity and incredible website.

Indulge me and check out my thread here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...89th-year.html

OR check out the website: www.mlbcsimleague.com

I'll keep an eye on these threads if anyone has any questions. Our next season is starting Monday, so it's a great time to get your feet wet. There is little else you NEED to do for about two months besides craft your lineup. It's a good chance to see if you might really enjoy it, and we have 2 or maybe 3 open teams.

Many thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2020, 09:07 AM   #2
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Other SIM baseball game

2107? Holy **** man. That's amazing.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:38 PM   #3
Rookie

elguapo79's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
2107? Holy **** man. That's amazing.
Thanks!

We've got a website that has kept 100+ years of history, too. I've been in the league since 2032, but I've only ever won 3 WS. Always fun, though!

We've got contracts, extensions, salary caps, draft pick trading, the draft, Rule 5 draft, and on and on and on.

No HH knowledge necessary! If you know your way around a basic spreadsheet, it helps.

You don't need the game, either.

Check it out!
Old 04-27-2020, 08:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would like to say this is amazing. Website is custom done or is it OTTP generated or high heat generated i should say? I love this and have been trying to get the OOTP website feature working but i am finding it almost impossible. Quick question, is High Heat easier and less detailed then OOTP? I love details but the amount of detail in OOTP is scary to me, haha
Old 05-05-2020, 09:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Old Time Baseball was a great simulator for the PC back in the day. I think it was from the years 1874-1998. You can pretty much pick what year to start with and they had all the real teams and players from every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 04:52 PM   #6
Rookie

elguapo79's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobin834
Would like to say this is amazing. Website is custom done or is it OTTP generated or high heat generated i should say? I love this and have been trying to get the OOTP website feature working but i am finding it almost impossible. Quick question, is High Heat easier and less detailed then OOTP? I love details but the amount of detail in OOTP is scary to me, haha

Much less detailed! Two openings and it's the offseason right now if anyone's interested!

I always forget to check the various threads.

Email me jdp79x at gmail if anyone stumbles across this and is interested!
Old 06-27-2021, 06:23 PM   #7
Rookie

elguapo79's Arena

Annnnnnd we're still going! Two openings again. Just finished the 2114 season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »