Home

E3 2005 Movie Clips

This is a discussion on E3 2005 Movie Clips within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2005, 04:54 PM   #25
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: E3 2005 Movie Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
To just clarify all this stuff, what about dropping a link for the doubters?
Quote:
While the footage looked pre-rendered, Moore promised that it was the real deal. He also stated that the development team was confident that the level of quality displayed would remain constant when the court was packed with players.
NBA 2K6 Video XBOX 360!! AMAZING!!!!

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

about the last part.....i know those clips(that looked exactly like 2k5) were from the xbox version.....i never denied that, thats obvious

and as far as im concerned, that Lebron clip wasn't the real thing

we both are just talking, so ima try to find the link
Old 06-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #27

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
wait a minute, is that Jmood, the same Jmood who thought that that Lebron clip was the real thing for xbox 360, and was tryin to bash me for doubtin it was real.....lol.....he gotta be bummed out now....lol
So what was the point of that?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-06-2005, 05:13 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

hmmm......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamespot
We were also treated to a pre rendered movie of the game, showing an NBA player (we won't say his name, *wink *wink) dribbling, shooting, and dunking on a blacktop court at night in an alley. This pre rendered demo showed off in more detail how the cloth modeling is going to work and move independently of the player model. We also got a detailed look at self-shadowing on the player model, and noticed some nicely detailed animation on dunks and shooting, which is due in part to a new skeletal and muscle system implemented for the game. These graphical bells and whistles were not all apparent to us in the realtime version of the game we saw running on the dev kit, but represent the target look for NBA 2K6.
http://www.gamespot.com/x360/sports/...w_6125690.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN360
After sitting through a demo of NBA 2K6 for the Xbox 360, there are a few things I can tell you. The concept video released everywhere a week ago featuring the outdoor court and the stylistic moves was just that, a concept video.
http://sports.ign.com/articles/616/616659p1.html

well, i think that settles it
Old 06-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #29
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Impressive....
Old 06-06-2005, 05:17 PM   #30

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
Well after hearing from one of the main xbox 360 guys and a developer from vc that it was real time, I'm more inclined to believe them.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #31
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

You have rank like that playa?? Shoot!! Though not solid, it makes me wonder even more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2005, 05:20 PM   #32
Rookie

whether or not they want it too look like that or their goal is for it to look like that, that Lebron clip wasnt footage of 2k6(like ive been sayin) cuz the game right now, the players dont even have shirts on yet

they havent gotten that far yet in the production

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »