Home

Total College Basketball Review (PC)

This is a discussion on Total College Basketball Review (PC) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Total College Basketball Review (PC)

We have just posted our Total College Basketball review. Find out what Aaron Holbert had to say about it.
"It's this simple: I love basketball and in the past I have absolutely loved playing text based sims like Out of the Park and Front Office Football. So one would think if I played a game that combined the two, I would love that also. Well….not really. I have played every single text based basketball game released in the last seven years and I’ve yet to find one that kept me interested for more than a few seasons. The list is pretty long: Coaching A Dynasty, Fast Break Basketball, Tournament Dreams College Basketball and Total Pro Basketball are just a few of the games that I’ve played and they were all missing a few features that kept them from being a complete game. Now we have Total College Basketball from Grey Dog Software and just from reading the feature set it appeared that this was the game I have been looking for. Playing the game confirmed to me that it was."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »