Home

Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes!

This is a discussion on Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes! within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewberdude
Sorry to keep beating this issue over the head, but have you confirmed that once you start a Franchise with a "clean' roster, the HOFers won't keep regenerating when you raise your MGL within that Franchise?

THanks,
-Noah
thats exactly what im wondering......you may start clean but wont you unlock HOFers during franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 05:48 PM   #26
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Mo

I haven't been keeping up with the HOF situation in Madden because I just like franchise...

But...are you saying that when I first buy my game, pop it in, and start a franchise...HOF players will be in free agency instantly?

And as I play in my franchise, I somehow earn MGL points that will unlock more HOF's into free agency automatically?

And lastly...couldn't you simply fix the problem by editing the Hall of Famer's ratings SO low that he would be rendered useless on any team and would automatically be at the bottom of the depth chart?
Old 08-16-2006, 05:53 PM   #27
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

no you unlock the HOFs as you progress.

you download roster when you buy the game, make it your default roster, start a franchise, save it, and then exit and create a profile. By doing this, the roster you have saved in your dynasty will not have the HOF'ers popping into it. This is what I believe, cant someone test this with the game?
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 08-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #28
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrotar
Just don't load any profiles before starting a Franchise/Superstar.

Shawn, so I'm assuming it's not like NCAA where you have to have a user profile before you start up a dynasty?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #29
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Shawn, so I'm assuming it's not like NCAA where you have to have a user profile before you start up a dynasty?
Correct.

And PacMan3000, you can't edit player attributes in the Xbox 360 version.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:29 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just a quick question. When you're talking about profiles do you mean Madden profiles or Xbox 360 profiles? I don't have NCAA so I don't know how they do it.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:29 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Shawn, after you save the default roster and start up franchise arent you still going to be unlocking HOF'ers? wont they then be in your FA pool during franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 08:43 PM   #32
Little Big Puig

elTodd's Arena

OVR: 24

So all I have to do is save the roster file that comes with the game, and load that everytime I boot up before going into my Franchise/Superstar? Or do I just load the Franchise/Superstar?

Can Legends be added to my roster if I simply load the Franchise first?

I am probably making this out to be harder than it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »