Home

Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes!

This is a discussion on Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes! within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #33
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke256
Just a quick question. When you're talking about profiles do you mean Madden profiles or Xbox 360 profiles? I don't have NCAA so I don't know how they do it.
Madden profile.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM   #34
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Mo

Quote:
"...the (design) team wanted to give players the ability to use HOF players on current rosters. This is intentional."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy...

Okay okay, I'm done..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EA is a total joke. This is unbelievable.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

it seems to me the only way this can work is if you have all of the players unlocked already and then start a franchise or superstar with updated/loaded rosters. this way you wouldnt be unlocking players that get put into free agency while you play.

I wonder if the guy who sent the workaround already had everyone unlocked?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 10:52 PM   #36
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes!

I guess we will see if this actually work in 6 days. For me if it doesnt, and hall of famers start appearing in my franchise, the game is officially junk to me and I will use it as trade bait.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:21 AM   #37
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones

Oh boy...

Okay okay, I'm done..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EA is a total joke. This is unbelievable.
Seconded. I guess the alternative response on their part would have had to have been along the lines of "we're big stupid morons" so you can't fault them for going into damage control mode. Talk about a disastrous first two years of Madden 360...
Old 08-17-2006, 03:05 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Unlocked HOFers a Madden "Feature" - Workaround Posted For Franchise/Superstar Modes!

ok so i understand the loading information... clean file ect.. or download..

but my question is...can we even alter the "default rosters" before we save them... say if lee suggs and derrick striat were traded (suggs failed physical - didnt end up going through) for real, could i make those changes, or add free agents that are currently on teams now, that weren't when they finished the game.. and save that altered roster as my "default roster" and still be able to dodge the legends?

my second questions is...we save the roster, start a franshise, exit and then load a madden profile.........but...what if i want to start a new or start another franchise later....i cant? now that i have already loaded a profile? or do i have to do the whole process over again?

sorry for all the questions, but us madden players need to fully understand what were getting into here..

THANKS
Old 08-17-2006, 03:09 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

LooKs LiKe MaDDen SuCC's This Year For The 360 Again.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:27 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
And lastly...couldn't you simply fix the problem by editing the Hall of Famer's ratings SO low that he would be rendered useless on any team and would automatically be at the bottom of the depth chart?
You would think that would be a quick cure for this bug.. but alas.. the fine people at EA left player editing out of the game too.

Sigh..

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »