Home

OS Fact or Fiction

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Fact or Fiction

We have just posted this weeks Fact or Fiction. The staff tackles the EA/Take-Two banter, Franchise mode in sports games and the Wii's status among other consoles. Check out the article here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37
1.EA/TT deal - Fiction. Like eveybody said its all boardroom maneuvers and stock wheeling and dealing, which bores me to tears……..

2. The Wii – Fiction. Wii to PS3/360 comparisons are apples and oranges. The Wii is great at what it is – a party machine that dabbles in traditional video games.

3. Perfect simulation. – Fiction. Now that’s a can of worms….What constitutes a perfect simulation? But I'll take a 2K hoops game over a Street game anyday.

4. Franchise – FACT. If there's 1 feature in sports games that people Demand (whether they utilize it or not) is franchise. It’s the de-facto 2nd amendment of the sports world, I might shot it once a year at the range, I might keep it in a box in the attic until its covered with rust but “By god, you will Never Take It away from me!”
Old 04-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Good job guys. Some good stuff there.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »