Home

MLB 2K8 vs. MLB '08: The Show Graphical Comparison

This is a discussion on MLB 2K8 vs. MLB '08: The Show Graphical Comparison within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #49
Pro

huggerorange73's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 2K8 vs. MLB '08: The Show Graphical Comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike
My argument is that OP Sports looks CNN covering Obama--totally tilted to the point of making it fodder for a SNL skit. You post comparison shots, with one game having the pictures be perfect to the point of looking like they were touched up and the other game's shots being done by a guy who admits he's no professional, on a TV whose picture settings look like they were set up by a 3 year old.
I'm getting really tired of your backhanded slams..........moron, 3 year old etc.

My TV is set up just fine, your insults and bias are really starting to grate on me.

Back off.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggerorange73
I'm getting really tired of your backhanded slams..........moron, 3 year old etc.

My TV is set up just fine, your insults and bias are really starting to grate on me.

Back off.
Just report him - it's against OS rules to flame like that. And better than getting into a shouting match where you end up get warned and possibly booted.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 5
Excuse me?

Flaming? No way.

If you can't take a criticism of your shoddy work, then don't post it. I apologized for the moron comment 3 posts ago, and that was the extent of my insults.

If that's good enough to get in trouble around here, with some of the crap I've seen (including some gems from the gentleman above me here who wants me reported) then no worries, I'll be happy to show myself the door.

And no, for the last time, your TV is not set up fine. The green sky, the over-saturated skin tones, the glowing white unis----all evidence of an out of whack TV. Go buy a $20 calibration DVD and holler at me afterwards.

In any event, that's it for me on this. Sorry for the interruption.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 4
ye.. Show wins. If you make those changes, it still doesn't make the faces the right size. Look at Price Fielder, in The Show his face is the perfect size. In 2k8 his face is way to skinny. You can't argue this with tv setup or what camera they used. I agree that it may make a difference in some areas. But seriously, they look 100% better on The Show.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #53
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8
that's crazy cause the graphics on teh right look like what 2k7 looked like I haven't bought MLB 2k8 but on the demo the graphics looked nothing like in the screen shots here.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #54
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Does 2K realize that Rafeal Perez (Indians AAA) has fausto's face but his own body and Fausto has Rafi perez face but a fausto body? check it out a 4th place cy young canidate dont even have a correct face
Old 04-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #55
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I own both games, graphically speaking there's no comparison. The Show is so much better looking it's ridiculous.
I owned both games also and promptly ditched the 2K game. It was no where near the quality IN MOTION OR NOT with The Show.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 02:21 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3
ok, now make a comparison of the batting stances!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »