Home

Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II)

This is a discussion on Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II)

Last week, I began to unveil my picks for the top 25 greatest video game teams of all time. This week, I will reveal all but the top five greatest teams.

Disclaimer: As much as I wanted to put it on this list, the super large Pong paddle that your unskilled family members got to select does not qualify since the paddle was not technically a "team." Sorry to all of you holding out hope that the paddle would be number one on the list.

Read More - Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
Rookie

buzzguy's Arena

OVR: 12
#15....I'm pretty sure Utah isn't a city. Am I wrong, here?

Anyway, I love these features and can't wait for the next one. #8 brings back some "nice" Dreamcast memories.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 16
HA the magic in nba live 95!!!
i remember them

though i was a firm believer that the golden state warriors of nba live 95 were the best 3 point shooting team i ever played with(maybe it was live 94)
chris mullen NEVER missed.
you could rack up 180 points in 5 minute qtrs.....lol
Old 01-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Rookie

Cuse 15's Arena

OVR: 7
Love the post, brings back memories of fights with brother over some of those, it was Omar Epps in the program
Old 01-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 62
Don't forget Dennis Scott on the Magic either, he was also an assassin from three point range.

Did that team have Horace Grant too?

Trivia Question, who were the only two rookies in NBA Live 95?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
While it's great to see RBI mentioned, I think the love for San Fran is a bit off. Though people play many different styles of RBI, I don't think SF is one of the two best teams in just about any format.

And it's debatable if Will Clark is the best hitter on his team (Chili Davis is slightly weaker but MUCH faster), let alone the best in the game. Most folks wouldn't have him as a top10 overall hitter, though he still swings a mean bat.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9
like I said in the last one in Bill Walsh football in the historical teams Bo Jackson was unstoppable. The days of Genesis football, oh the memories.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2
It's articles like this why people have no respect for sports blogs, you clearly know next to nothing about any of these videogames, and are just making things up.

Well, bravo, this is truly the Family Guy of "awful sports articles written from a high school Journalism class", try to get people to chime in not to form a discussion, but to reminisce about the fact that "I too remember NHL 2002!!!!11111 Shanahan was da bomb diggity!!!!" as opposed to actually having a decent discussion.

It's no wonder why your "activation email" ended up in my spam folder.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »