Home

OS Roundtable: Holiday Diamonds in the Rough

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: Holiday Diamonds in the Rough within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS Roundtable: Holiday Diamonds in the Rough

Hogan's Heroes is an American television sitcom that ran for 168 episodes from September 17, 1965, to March 28, 1971, on the CBS network. The show was set in a German prisoner of war (POW) camp during the Second World War. Bob Crane had the starring role as Colonel Robert E. Hogan, who coordinated an international crew of Allied prisoners running a Special Operations group from the camp. The program also featured Werner Klemperer as Colonel Wilhelm Klink, the commandant of the camp, and John Banner as the inept sergeant-of-the-guard, Schultz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #26
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer for Xbox (compatible with XBox360) is another oldie but goodie
Old 11-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #27
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
FIFA08 for PS3. I just picked this up for a few bucks and the gameplay is just what I was looking for. Granted, you can't play online anymore but for someone just needing a soccer fix, this one works. I was actually looking for an older FIFA game because I haven't followed soccer in the last few years so I preferred a game with players from a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised how well this game looks and plays.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:28 PM   #28
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Just picked up both APF2K8 and CH2K8. Super excited to dig in!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #29
Banned

I did see NFL Head Coach 09 there for $4.99.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #30
Banned

Can't find CH2K8 for nothing man
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Two other games worth mentioning:

NHL Hitz 20-03
NHL Hitz Pro

Both are backwards compatible with the Xbox 360, though a glitch in the Xbox 360 emulation prevents you from saving in franchise mode of Hitz 20-03.
I love Hitz Pro and wish they would have released another one.
Unfortunately for me, while playing with a friend of mine we found a serious and very repeatable glitch goal that simply due to strategy, just destroyed the game for us.

On the bright side...having already tried and traded in NHL Rivals and already being an established 2k hockey fan (although I had only rented 2k3) I recommended 2k4 to my friend who had just gotten an XBOX (I decided to play the field that year). After a great year with that I picked up 2k5 and never looked back.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »