Home

Xbox 720 to feature EA Exclusives?

This is a discussion on Xbox 720 to feature EA Exclusives? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
When you have an inferior product you start cutting deals. This is nothing more than two companies trying to fatten their wallets. How does this benefit the consumer?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #10
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: XBox 720 to feature EA Exclusives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
EA nothing about EA sports
In my early morning grogginess, I read this is "EA knows nothing about sports"

To which I was abouti to agree
Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
I highly doubt we would see EA exclusively be on XBox. As it's already been pointed out, Battlefield 4 is coming out on the PS4 so that scraps that idea. I can see them doing an add on content thing. EA wouldn't be so stupid as to only do games for the XBOX. While a game like MLB the Show can thrive on 1 system, a game like Madden or NCAA Football would see a big hit in sales if they only catered to 1 system. Plus what about the wii U?

Until EA makes a decent football game this doesn't really effect me since i no longer play the football games because they're mediocre at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8
the real loser is the gamer...
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
When you have an inferior product you start cutting deals. This is nothing more than two companies trying to fatten their wallets. How does this benefit the consumer?
What a silly comment, especially considering this is a rumor and Sony already has exclusivity deals in place, such as PS4 only DLC for Destiny.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5
This is a great thing it isolates EA and forces competition to start in other markets. Best Worst move ever just when I thought EA was a greedy monopoly they do this.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
What a silly comment, especially considering this is a rumor and Sony already has exclusivity deals in place, such as PS4 only DLC for Destiny.
Its not the same. EA is responsible for 40% of the market's games and 75% of the sports titles. If this is true none of us will benefit. And xbox wouldnt be doing this if they werent affraid of being outperformed by sony with the next gen. Once again the consumer takes the bullet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #16
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
And people don't like to talk about this...but if EA's games are going to be made on 720 and then ported to PS4, there will be more than exclusive content that Sony gamers will miss out on.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »