Home

Watch LIVE: The New Xbox Revealed

This is a discussion on Watch LIVE: The New Xbox Revealed within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #33
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6
This is awesome. We will be charged a fee to play used games: http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-on...ed-fee-6408671 No wonder EA got rid of the online pass...

I'm also really looking forward to my console literally watching every move I make. This thing is a marketer's dream. Why don't we just invite the advertisers to come and sit down with us and take notes while we play? Microsoft's hubris is astounding.

Last edited by ajaxab; 05-21-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Keep in mind... this was EA's initial Madden trailer for next gen and we all know what we actually got as a final product.

http://youtu.be/dxyTUaqm2GU
well i'm agreeing with your point or feel the say way you do but the big difference between this years video and 2006 is that this year video does not look too unbelievable compared to 2006's video. The 2006 video still look more crazy compared to this video from today, so that should could give ppl some hope that it was the real clip from the game but i was expecting for it look lil bit better then that but if you can tell the difference from current gen without having up next to it then its a good start for EA and we all know the graphics should only get better over the years with the new gen!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
I approach all of the EA stuff with a TBD approach. I think once E3 gets here, we will have a better idea as to what EA is really working with. If anything, it really made me excited thinking of what others in the sports gaming space can do... like 2K etc with existing franchices. This will be a strong generation for gaming IMO.
well EA already was working on this Engine for a few years now so if 2K haven't been doing the same, i wouldn't expect much from at least not for this years games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #36
Banned

Profit89's Arena

Horrendous reveal. It's quickly emerging that the next gen of consoles won't come anywhere close to this gen in sales.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #37
Rookie

ThrowBack's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Watch LIVE: The New Xbox Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxab
This is awesome. We will be charged a fee to play used games: http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-on...ed-fee-6408671 No wonder EA got rid of the online pass... .

Jeff Brown EA - "...but the whole idea of packaging it up with an online pass, clearly it was not popular, so we listened to people and we stopped doing it."

What a lying sack of @#$%
Old 05-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #38
Rookie

ps4 gave us lots of details about their core system and whats running it plus more games, xbox just gave a quick gloss of what it does and short n quicks clips of games that basically going to be on every platforms for the most part, shocked they show more for the kinect, they give alot more details of whats under the hood of the xbox one smh.....ps4 here i come..xbox is hiding too much today don't want to lose their fan base with info that would pissed them off lol
Old 05-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 0
1st..I have Been a die hard MS fan, but it looking like i may go to the PS4 this time around, I'm not into all that TV, Hand moving Junk,...I want VIDEO GAMES...i have all the other stuff,..might even do both this time, got to see More from both before i buy...cause i will have to do Three systems me and two sons, So im ready to buy but PS3 has won me so far,...and again with so much coming to Xbox 1 first i may have to just do the Xbox...
2nd....not impressed with the graphical jump EA Sports?????? Got to be joking ME!!! people going to judge Xbox 1 and EA sports games,..Off what LITTLE i mean little they seen, WOW...
Old 05-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4
I was going to get a PS4 before the reveal and I'm still planning on getting a PS4 after. I get that E3 will be the big turning point for the next-gen war since games will actually be shown and impressions will be posted everywhere. I'm just not excited about the Xbox One when they talk more about the entertainment center aspects than the game aspects. I buy consoles for games, not to watch tv, movies, record footage, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »