Home

Xbox One will Require an Internet Connection to Play

This is a discussion on Xbox One will Require an Internet Connection to Play within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
I have been an Xbox guy for the last two generations, but can't say I am really digging this news. While I have an internet connection, I don't like the idea that I am being forced to connect. Meh, I won't be making the jump to next gen for at least a year, so plenty of time to see how things sort out.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Was debating with a slight lean toward PS4. Now this pushed that lean even further.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
I will wait and see, as we are not getting a ncaa with one anyways, like the import draft from ncaa to madden, might be holding off till next run of games for upgrade on hardware. Between all the crap that happen when 360 rolled out, sucky madden after having awesome 2005 on xbox, and the rings of death hardware issues for 360. I am not making same mistake again. Will let everything settle after release and see what is best choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #12
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Xbox One will Require an Internet Connection to Play

This whole thing sounds like it has too many requirements and conditions that you have to pay for. I'm so glad I'm past the point of feeling like a new console was almost mandatory.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #13
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I don't get why you have to have an internet connection to play offline modes.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 32
I am not going to jump to a judgment to this reported requirement until we get more details as to hwo this will work in full. I am not opposed to it from my personal perspective, but I do see it being an issue for many if this is indeed a requirement.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #15
Rookie

Kentucky_Wildcat23's Arena

OVR: 21
I'll wait till E3 for more answers. Unlike a lot of people I think I am most excited for the all in one entertainment aspect of the Xbox One. I know that they will release the game information at E3 and hopefully they answer all the questions we have then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11
That's why it's best to wait a couple of years before purchasing new consoles, let them iron out the bugs and the kinks...and this most certainly is a kink

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »