Home

OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Banned

NYJetsfan's Arena

OVR: 7
PS4 if I get one, but I'm pretty happy with PC gaming at the moment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
MLB the show is on PS4, I will be buying a PS4. I think the simplicity of the new system is understated. And I cant see all the new TV watching abilities being compatible with all the service providers anyway. And having to have it connected to the Internet is a let down. A lot of people dont understand people travel and transport these things. I dont have internet or cable at the cottage and I guess I wont have an Xbox one either.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 2
PS4 - I already got a cable box and talking to my tv to change a channel or input rather than pressing a button on a remote just isn't of any interest to me when talking about a game console. Plus the amount of attention Remote play is getting via the VITA , I can play video games for hours without having to take up the living room TV for hours (which sealed the deal for the OK from the wife ). And fantasy sports stats or web browsing, I do that now on my phone or laptop while I'm watching tv or playing games so that's not a win in my book ... PS4 - A more powerful gaming console that fits into my circumstance a lot better as far as strictly gaming goes, without all of the television or kinect connection fluff that I don't have a use for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #12
Rookie

SweetPS3GamerGirl's Arena

OVR: 1
Definitely PS4!
Old 05-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
Rookie

enice128's Arena

OVR: 3
I already traded in my 360 to Gamestop for store credit towards the ps4. I also intend to trade in my ps3 along w mlb the show 13 when the mlb season is over. I'm sure they will have some incentives for trading in towards the ps4 at that time. I should be good to go w just a few bucks out of pocket for the ps4. I'm also not interested in all the other things the xbox 1 is capable of....i already have tv & a macbook pro so i'm just looking to play games. And my #1 game of choice is mlb the show! At my age i dont play much games anymore but i will never get sick of the show!
Old 05-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2
Ps4, i already pay for cable, if ps4 has netflix and being able to rent movies, good enough as an "all in one device" for me
Old 05-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7
We all already have a "All In One Device" It's called a PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 0
Xbox One because games will come & those new features look amazing, but I mainly get it because I love xbox live & the controller.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »