Home

OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Idk how these guys saw this as a good conference. PS4 for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS4 day one...possibly xbox one, but i doubt it. i have the internet...i have a pc....i have time warner cable (which to be honest sucks for sports). unless xbox one promises a way cheaper HD package for tv, then perhaps ill drop cable and f***s with it. otherwise, makes no sense.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
The guy above me is on point. Im happy with my pc right now and will probably upgrade so I will buy a ps4 in a year or two. If they want me to purchase the xbox one then the next gears of war game better suppport atleast 64 players in multiplayer and I know it wont so I wont be buying it ever. I loved halo in the past but
planetside 2 is a great game and thats all i need for my alien fps.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #28
MVP

slowpokemcgee's Arena

OVR: 7
If I want to watch TV, I'll just pick up my remote and change the channel. The direction MIcrosoft is taking is so underwhelming.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #29
Rookie

Turbo Lax 33's Arena

OVR: 3
I will get both within the first year but definitely a PS4 will be purchased first.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
It's pretty funny how the guys in the round table said Xbox One, because all of their friends are getting it. Everyone I talk to says PS4 and so does the OS poll.
yea i thought that was funny as well, i guess they got money to blow with each other cause Microsoft is going to take for show lol
Old 05-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4
At this point i'm leaning towards the PS4 simply because I want a machine that has gaming as it's main priority. Also, most of the entertainment features wont be supported in NZ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1
Most definitely PS4. I don't need tv functionality that won't even work in my country. Plus I don't want to pay more for Xbox Live Gold. And it's very clear that Sony is focused on games, games, games.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »