Home

OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #41
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
It's going to be a PS4 at one time. Like many said here, I already have a PC and don't need an entertainment center, just a gaming console. Also, just for the Show, the PS4 will be on top for me. Adding to that NBA2K and I have what I need.

As far the arguments that EA Sports - Microsoft and Pro Leagues are working together, they have been working together for years and EA Sports games have drive me nuts for 4-5 years so if they aren't available for the PS4, good for me, I'll save 72$ for each titles!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #42
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Going to stick with current gen for a bit longer but when I do by one it will most likely be a PS4 first.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #43
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
I can't believe nobody has a problem with the fact that with the Xbox One you will always have a camera and microphone pointed right at you the entire time its on. Call me paranoid but I'm not comfortable with that and the fact that its required instead of a feature that you can turn on and off just backs up my fears.
I was leaning toward the PS4 before based on remote play, sharing and the game lineup but I was looking forward to what Microsoft had planned too. But due to the Kinect requirement its a no-brainer decision for me now. I'll definitely be going with PS4.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #44
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15
^^^^Do you listen to Glenn Beck by any chance??...I kid I kid. I'll be getting both consoles. I actually like the fact that the X1 is an all-in-one system. And if it does work instantly as advertised then color me impressed. However I am a huge MLB The Show fan so I will make sure to pick up the PS4 first just to secure I have mine come next years installment. Personally I'm just looking forward for this next generation to get started.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 0
The XBone is a no go here, PS4 AD!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #46
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
PS4.....The more I hear the words "Exclusive License/Rights" from companies like Microsoft and EA, the more I am pushed away....
Old 05-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #47
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
PS4.....The more I hear the words "Exclusive License/Rights" from companies like Microsoft and EA, the more I am pushed away....
Yeah I agree. Exclusive deals are brutal. Always a sign of bad things coming.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 18
I don't want to miss the next Uncharted, Little Big Planet, and many other PS4 exclusives. I also really love the Vita, which will link with the PS4.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »