Home

Headed to E3, What Do You Want Us to Bring Back?

This is a discussion on Headed to E3, What Do You Want Us to Bring Back? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-09-2013, 02:27 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Everything next gen on NBA 2K14, Live 14 and UFC.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0
If at all possible, can you put a bug in the NCAA dev teams ear reference making sure that ALL equipment and head models are unlocked for use in dynasty mode please? I'm asking this because you couldn't use the head models from Road to Glory within the standard dynasty mode last year unless you used Xans global editor, and even then it would lock the game up.

I know that there are going to be a ton of new head models with the addition of ultimate team mode and maybe even some era specific gear to go along with them. I'm sure all of the roster editors would love to have all of that available in all game (especially dynasty) modes to tinker with.

The RGIII head model was actually a great substitute for those that wanted the short dread look.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 06-09-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: tense
Old 06-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #35
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Football 2k14

Oh, that's right, it doesn't exist. :'(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 0
Can you ask Looman/Madden team to explain each trait/attribute/rating and what affect, if any, they have on gameplay? Maybe they could put the game in, adjust some attributes/traits and SHOW us the affect they have. Also, can you check on improved "sim" stats, especially in game simming and proper clock run off when the cpu is on offense?
Old 06-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Headed to E3, What Do You Want Us to Bring Back?

Bring back a PS4

I'll PM you my address.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #38
Rookie

chrisd70's Arena

OVR: 6
Just more competition in the sports gaming marketplace. The current gen was a huge disappointment in this regard and the games suffered. Sure, we won't see a competitor to Madden anytime soon, but I want to see EA back in the NBA and MLB games, 2K back in the NHL game. Give us something and we all win.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #39
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Steve enjoy E3 extra hard for me since I won't be going for the first time in foreverrrrrrrrr.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 30
Any and all next gen sports game footage and info plus up and coming current gen sports game footage and new info, to cover it all, basically.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »