Home

Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

This is a discussion on Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Did you guys see that amazon have Xbox one games listed for $99.99 are you kidding me if this is true that's just crazy
Old 06-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
Did you guys see that amazon have Xbox one games listed for $99.99 are you kidding me if this is true that's just crazy
Thats just a price holding spot. Forza 5 is listed as 59.99
Old 06-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0
$500 for the system and another $100 for games - that will probably still be full of bugs/glitches and require multiple patches? If that's the case, I'll just stick with my PS3 and PC for the foreseeable future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've already set aside a K for the system, extra controller and games..Have no interest in the PS4, WiiU and I have a sweet gaming PC..that collects dust..
Old 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #13
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
would like to see ps4 price before commenting. id imagine its gotta be right around the same.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #14
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
The Price doesn't surprise me, i just wouldn't pay any more than $50 for an Xbox One. System is a joke, stick to gaming instead of trying to do everything. They'll prob announce the PS4 is $500 but I'll have no problem paying that.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

IF PS4 will stay away from "always online to play" and rent or 2nd hand games can be played, even at the same price...I will be inclined to buy PS4. I guess I need to cut my Live subscription, which I was a member since its inception.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #16
Rookie

trainerdave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

This may be the end of gaming for me! Honestly not 1 thing about the new system has me impressed! Biggest early gripe for me is the uncertainty of used/rental games. Developers better bring their A games because if I have to drop $60 on an unknown product that turns out to be garbage or loaded with bugs I am going to be pissed! If I can't sell/trade it then why risk the money spent???? As a consumer if I am paying all of this money I am expecting quality in return. Definetly a wait and see approach for me on this system.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »