Home

Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

This is a discussion on Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8
I think most gamers getting this will already have Xbox Live.. And for accessories, during the Xbox and ps2 days, not a single accy worked with the current gen consoles so I don't really think that's a big deal. I for one am pumped and got my XOne preordered today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 02:30 AM   #26
Banned

22cowboys22's Arena

OVR: 8
I need to be connected online at some point every 24 hrs or I wont be allowed to play my games.......good luck with that....bye xbox one......hello sony ps4 at 399.99 and no game or system restriction B.S.,microsoft made this choice very easy for me.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:59 AM   #27
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

OVR: 10
Still to early to count out Microsoft. They things people are complaining about like used games, always online, and backwards compatibility are all things that can be reverted by launch date if MS chooses to do so.

Whatever the case is, it's different strokes for different folks. I'm not buying the Xbox One because other people enjoy it. I'm buying it because of the superior online service (and they're beefing up their cloud). The differences in technical specs are not as great and I honestly wouldn't really notice. Since the original Xbox, MS has always delivered an all-around quality product (save the RROD issue) but the online gaming quality has always taken the cake for me.

It's clear Sony has won the hearts of the gaming community at E3, but there's still a lot of time from now until launch. Don't count out Microsoft yet.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:05 AM   #28
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

It is just a price holding spot.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #29
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One November Launch, Will Cost $500

hi....welcome here............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »