Home

OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #25
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday?

Not excited about the PS4 controller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #26
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
As a sports gamer, I will wait to see if publishers like EA and 2K continue the trend of making games look better and have more working features on Microsoft's consoles. Anyone up for NFL 2k5 on PS2 or Madden 12 on PS3? *sarcasm*
Old 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #27
Just started!

OVR: 0
nothin excited about the ps4 period. no ehnacements made to online yet the gonna charge for it now? no good exclusives? showed nothin but multi platform games? weak. i dont trade in games or let friends borrow them. im gettin a xbo one easy. ps4 was so boring and didnt show no features on good games. final fantasy and kingdom heart 3 both going to xbo? wow ill pass with ease
Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 AM   #28
Rookie

gigadkc's Arena

OVR: 3
PS4 by lightyears. Though I read yesterday that the new box already has more pre-orders than the PS4. Casual-gamers still can win this one for Microsoft because they don't know/care if one console is better than the other one. They probably see the higher price of the box and think it has to be better
Old 06-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #29
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday?

hi...i am new to this forum.....i love to play different kinds of sports........!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5
ps4 cared about the consumers and heard our voices with the used games and price once again microsoft did their own thing and not pay attention to us. bungie on board with sony also helps they revealed a halo type shooter last night that could sway halo players as well. for those that dont need the camera or ps+ this translates to an $160 price difference with a system and extra controller.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »