Home

Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3

This is a discussion on Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3

Another E3 has come and gone. With just about a week of reflection, we look back on the show and talk about the things that were both surprising and disappointing to us from one of the most memorable E3's of all time.

Read More - Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
My biggest surprise is how many great games are still coming to current gen systems.

Biggest disappointment was not seeing any actual gameplay of madden next-gen. Only heard them talk about how cool it is/can be. I'd like to see why I should get that instead of the current-gen version a few months earlier. Granted, we will find out as time goes on.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
If you think Pamela`s story is terrific..., two weaks-ago my girlfriends brother basically brought home $9349 working a fourty hour month in their apartment and they're best friend's ex-wife`s neighbour done this for 6 months and recieved a check for more than $9349 part-time from there mac. use the steps on this web-site.......... Cat48.ℂOℳ
Old 06-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
Rookie

GrandMaster B's Arena

OVR: 15
I didn't like that hockey won't be using the new engine this year and we will have to presumably wait until NHL 2015. Nothing about golf was mentioned either besides the Hot Shots rip off.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »