Home

Arcade Games: Where Art Thou?

This is a discussion on Arcade Games: Where Art Thou? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2014, 06:39 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 17
It's not sports but def jam fight for NY was an amazing arcade fighter. EA destroyed it when they made icon.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:53 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
I would love an NBA Street V4... I didn't play Homecourt but NBA Street V3 was NEAR perfect. The game play was fun, the customization was loaded (create players, shoes, courts) and the career mode was long. Really would love to play that series again.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:11 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
I pray for authentic NBA Street )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 06:04 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 24
NBA Street was great. Definitely needs another edition on next gen.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:47 AM   #13
All Star

OVR: 35
The market is there for a 2014 version of Power Pros (or even the Bobblehead game) with the absence of a baseball game on the Xbox.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1
NBA Street was cool.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6
The one thing the NBA Street series had going for it was its incredible amount of fun, no matter how many times you played it. In fact there was a great stretch of time when everything coming out of EA Sports BIG was just fantastic....then something odd happened in the PS3 and 360 era and for whatever reason, video game fun was gone.

NBA Street Vol 2 had a fantastic formula and V3 completed it imo. I wasnt a fan of Homecourt because it didnt seem like a Street game (double dunks aside). Id love to see a true reboot of the Street series and SSX (A real reboot...) but I dont know if thatll happen any time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 08:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhartman01
I do agree that EA may have more luck re-doing the NBA Street series than trying to push a sim NBA product. In fact, an NBA Street game would probably outsell NBA Live. I can picture it now, NBA Street game with a mode where you could create your own streetball player and play games like you do at the Park in 2K. Now that would be interesting...with servers that actually work. LOL
I agree with the premise of a new NBA Street game but PLEASE make it online option...not online required lol

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »