Home

OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition

While the hype machine into this E3 was certainly going to be a letdown compared to last year's debut of next-gen consoles, it seems as if the potential newsworthiness of the show may be on the lower-end of the spectrum at this point.

Or is it?

We ask our staff if NBA Live has the most to lose, if we should expect any surprises from sports games, and more! Be sure to check out our responses and add your own in the comments!

Read More - OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 12:50 PM   #2
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Fact. All Hail NFL 2K
Old 05-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
NFL 2K or nothing!

Last edited by TheTruth437; 05-29-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I would love to see NFL 2K15 come back, assunimg 2K didn't ruin it with always online VC like NBA 2K14. I'm planning on giving NBA Live a good look, because I'm passing on NBA 2K for the first time in years after the horrible design choices in last year's game. I like being able to keep great games for years and play offline, neither of which is possible in the new My GM mode. Also, I'm surprised MVP 2015 is only on the rumor list once and I'm really looking forward to NHL 15 (i.e., PS4 version) too.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k need to fix the servers before they even think about making a nfl game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #6
Rookie

I hope to see NFL 2k back in the mix to really challenge Madden, and give consumers an option between the two in the football market. Next I have my eye on NBA Live and agree with the two guys who said that EA needs to really go hard this year for Live 15 or they will be done. I know it's harsh, but they have done too much damage to this franchise that pretty much no one thinks they can make a quality basketball game, which shows in their sales numbers. The only way to change people's perception about NBA Live is to have a quality and sound game all around for Live 15. I also hope to see other surprises with other sport games in this years E3.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #7
Banned

Well as much as I would love to hear an announcement of NFL2K15
Old 05-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #8
Banned

continued...

Probably not realistic to see a NFL2K15 announcement but the bigger disappointment is that the expectation of Madden is minimal. Thats unacceptable EA needs to do more then just a little lighting improvement and textures. I want to see "TRANSFORMATION"....

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »