Home

Press Row Podcast Live: E3 Monday Fallout

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast Live: E3 Monday Fallout within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Press Row Podcast Live: E3 Monday Fallout

Join us live at 11 p.m. ET for a special live edition of the Press Row Podcast (@PressRowPodcast) as we talk about day zero of E3 2014 and all of the news that has hit about each of the major sports games. Join host Rich Grisham (@RichGrisham) as he talks with our superstar panel of guests about what today meant for sports gamers!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
The games Chris are looking for are found pretty easily on PS4 and PS Vita -- they're the little indie titles that most people seem to like complaining about.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Love love love the Pressrow hangout and podcast, and I think Rich does an amazing job hosting, he's such I nice guy who clearly loves sports games.................but.........the show starting to come across as very pro Sony/playstation 4. Fair enough MLB The Show is a PS only title so naturally the focus shifts that way, but the way the Xbox One is almost laughed at between Rich and TJ, its a little grating. I own both systems so I have no bias either way but please don't make Xbox one owners feel as though they have made a dumb decision, there is enough of that 'console wars' crap around the internet as it is.

I totally agree with Rich about the E3 press conferences, horrible horrible for both companies. Embarrassing to be a gamer. Thank god for sports games
Old 06-12-2014, 04:13 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0
Kurdish Language Department

This department was established in 2008/2009 opening with the establishment of the Faculty of Basic Education. Students are accepted after completing grade twelve at school; they should have an interest in the Kurdish language and literature. After graduation teachers will teach in basic schools and will teach Kurdish languages and literature
Kurdish language and literature is a base for building our nation and learning about culture and civilisation; it is important for all sections of society to understand and learn about our Kurdish culture with Kurdish literature as a building block of our cultural heritage. Universities such as Soran University, and in particular the Kurdish Language Department of the Faculty of Education, hold great responsibility to teach the teachers of future generations to acknowledge their language and literature as part of our Kurdish nationality and heritage.

http://www.soran.edu.iq

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »