Home

Counter: Single Player is Still Alive and Well

This is a discussion on Counter: Single Player is Still Alive and Well within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2015, 05:33 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Not in terms of satisfaction in terms of experience it isn't thriving, its at all time lows there
Old 02-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA's Ultimate Team is robbery to the sports gamer. I can't tell you how many times I see on YouTube a FIFA or Madden gamer spend all this real cash on packs so that they can get a legendary player, but then in the end not only not get him but also get horrible cards. It's sad. Not only that but it's also robbing the single player of a legend to use in their normal roster. Why not do it the old fashioned way and make those player earned through achievements in the game? Especially legends! I'll never play Ultimate Team because of this. I won't let EA or another manufacturer rob me like that. It's a sad part of sports games nowadays.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #19
Rookie

cmm0109's Arena

OVR: 0
Online issues prevent me from spending much time in multi player modes. I'd say more than 90% of my gaming is the single player variety.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Offline and single player against the AI is sooooo boring. I can't stand it. Only online for me.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:55 AM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Counter: Single Player is Still Alive and Well

Single player sports gaming is 90% of my gaming time. NHL franchise mode and MLB the Show: RTTS and Franchise, NBA 2K15 career mode, and Madden franchise making up 100% of that albeit most of that is spent with MLB and NHL.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »