Home

Don't Expect EA Access on the PS4 Anytime Soon

This is a discussion on Don't Expect EA Access on the PS4 Anytime Soon within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 11:38 AM   #41
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
What bothers me about this conversation and thread is no one is pointing out the obvious factor here.

(Sony turned it down)

Why would Gamespot, who we obviously know are now ran by fanboys, keep asking him the same question, when even they know Sony turned it down in 2014.

Sony profits more off PS Now and PS Vue, having another subscription service on their console would take away from their profits.

And one guy makes a statement that we are paying for demo's?

(Correction: You get full games for $30 and Full Game early previews 1 week before release and full discounts on purchases of games and all their DLC)

Not seeing the problem and people wonder why most games look better on Xbox One that are on both consoles. Obviously EA Exclusive contract, allows them to do better things with Xbox One....and obviously Sony's attitude about Access pissed them off.

One guy said we are paying for games that came out last gen....(You Funny)

Those games came out this gen and are on both consoles PS4 / XB1.

Difference is it doesn't cost us $60 a game....We get over 15 games for $30 a year. (Not seeing the problem.)

PS Now is $240 a year...who's really screwing who? And those are the real last generation games.

It's not coming on PS4 and Gamespot is wrong for even asking the question, but they needed click bait and did it.....

Glad I own both consoles so I don't have to debate it, and I have EA Access and my game collection looking good...

Last edited by Behindshadows; 08-19-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 11:58 AM   #42
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Don't Expect EA Access on the PS4 Anytime Soon

They're asking it because surely there have been conversations since, that's reasonable to assume and an opportunity to get Moore to suggest if it might be coming in the future which would be big news.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:38 PM   #43
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
You must not know what business means. You want hand outs and companies want to improve profits.

Hmmm...Tough choice there

The great thing is that you have the choice to get it or not...Well in PS4 case you do not have a choice because they prefer to hand you their PS NOw service which is not native

EA Access is the future for many companies when all digital becomes the norm down the line....Is something you going to have to accept or leave gaming behind
LOL....

Because I don't think EA Access is an acceptable plan, I don't know what business means?

Because looking at that list, and the only thing I bought in the last year and played was Madden 15, I lost out on all of EA's greatness?

I have a choice. If I want something, I buy it. If I want to rent a game from Sony PSNow, I'll rent it.

If I want to play multi-player on line, I pay for it.

So keep giving EA their yearly fee if you like. You want their future, that's great.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:26 PM   #44
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
As a PS4-only owner, I'm not concerned. I wouldn't pay for it, anyway, and I stopped buying the same sports titles year-after-year about a decade ago. But people are free to spend their money how they like, and if others enjoy this service, more power to them, but I wouldn't be personally upset if it never came to the PS4. For me the value isn't there, and honestly I try to support EA as little as possible.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #45
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

All I can say if it wasn't for EA Access, I couldn't have done this when I got home tonight..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 04:07 AM   #46
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

LOL....

Despite their history, lets hope that EA can finally do NFL football right this time and give us a good sim. I'll be looking forward to your feedback in the Impressions Thread.

Early news however, are disconcerting.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #47
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
All I can say if it wasn't for EA Access, I couldn't have done this when I got home tonight..
I did the same, but unfortunately I'm just kind of wasting time until Tuesday because I'm getting Madden on PS4. If Sony offered EA Access then I could go ahead and start an offline franchise, but their short sightedness keeps me from doing that.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-20-2015, 02:32 PM   #48
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I'd get it if it was on PS4.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »