Home

Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Arrives on September 18 For Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Arrives on September 18 For Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Arrives on September 18 For Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition is scheduled to arrive on September 18 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
While I'm happy that Dynasty mode is finally going to be added I really wish developers would stop doing "retail exclusive" content when they wait several months to release a hard copy. It is rather insulting to be an early adopter of a game and to be punished for it. Those two new teams should be awarded to all who have had the game since day one. It should not be a tacked on add-on for those that are just joining the party. I have seen this more than once with games that released months early on digital and they are going to make folks decide to wait for the physical release if they don't keep rewarding those who waited over those that helped get them to the point a digital release is possible.*

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »