NCAA Football 2006 Key Features, Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox) - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA Football 2006 Key Features, Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2006 Key Features, Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox) within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 04-24-2005, 04:36 PM   #25
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 2006 Key Features, Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
i feel you...at least make in an option...i liked dealing w/ recruiting after the season too.
You still recruit after the season, but this gives you the opportunity to already have all the players scouted and whatnot. It didn't scale back the importance of end of season recruiting; it just expanded the scale of recruiting across the board. I love the change.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:54 PM   #26
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquil99
Am I the only one that doesn't like year round recruiting? I know it's not how it works in real life, but I enjoy playing my games and then recruiting. With recruiting being its own thing, it gave me something to look forward to. I guess I am in the minority on this one.
I know what you are talking about, and yes we are in the minority. I like to play College Hoops and the in-season recruiting really gets me worn out on the game. Hopefully with this game, I won't be at too much of a disadvantage if I don't do much recruiting in-season.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-25-2005, 01:43 AM   #27
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

I'll gladly take the in-season recruiting. That sounds nice. I didn't mind it at all in CH. They are trying to mimic what goes on in real life. I guess some folk don't like that.
Old 04-25-2005, 01:19 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
They are trying to mimic what goes on in real life. I guess some folk don't like that.
Yeah, I get that it's definitely not realistic, but recruiting is my favorite part of the game. I like that it occurs in one chunk rather than being spread out. Someone mentioned maybe you scout all year and then do the bulk of it at the end, and that might be cool.

I think those of us that like end of the season recruiting knew this day would come eventually. Hopefully they won't completely mess with what has been (in my mind) the game's best feature. I don't think that any sports game I have played has as good an off-season as NCAA does. I love free agency in the pro games, but it always seems like the best players re-sign before you can even go after them.

Either way, the day in NCAA comes out is always my favorite day of the year. Can't wait.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey I can deal with the Goalposts being the wrong color if they finally put the second deck on OU's stadium. The one screenshot of Owen Field doesnt show the side thats messed up.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »