Home

You Say You Want A Revolution?

This is a discussion on You Say You Want A Revolution? within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 04-26-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
by Mark Fossen

Amidst The Blather's Arena

OVR: 1
You Say You Want A Revolution?

How did 989 Sports go from producing one of the finest sim baseball games of the past few years to Road To Sunday? To go from stripped-down simulation to a football fighting game? I suppose it might be two great tastes that taste great together, but...{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: You Say You Want A Revolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidst The Blather
How did 989 Sports go from producing one of the finest sim baseball games of the past few years to Road To Sunday? To go from stripped-down simulation to a football fighting game? I suppose it might be two great tastes that taste great together, but...

View the Entire Article
you know that you can count me out
Old 04-26-2005, 10:51 PM   #3
Christian In Training

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

I think both games are a great start for the football genre. I personally don't think I'd get either game this installment unless they are seriously are worth not passing up. Both surprises to me. Especially the one from Sony. Still, the only thing they've seemed to be decent in is the baseball. So should we view their track record or just have that faith....
Old 04-27-2005, 06:57 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Allthough this certainly won't be my kind of thing, I think the more ideas that come along, the better for sports gaming. One day soon I hope that someone will come up with an idea to really appeal to the hardcore sports gamer. My only concern is that the new wave of games will mainly be targeted at the casual gamer. We'll just have to wait and see. Also; it's a sad reflection of culture that games companies had to wait for something like this to get creative again.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:24 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 26

People are not understanding what Sony is doing, the off the field elements are edgy i.e. gambling, fighting ect..., but what people are not reading is that the producer stated that the football gameplay will remain sim

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »