Home

Sony PSP Review

This is a discussion on Sony PSP Review within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2005, 07:49 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Sony PSP Review

We have just posted our review of the Sony PSP. Find out what Shawn Drotar has to say about it.
"Every once in a while, a product arrives that combines form and function and captures people’s imaginations. The very best and most innovative of these products tend to gather interest beyond their initial target audience, and eventually become ubiquitous in a culture. Apple Computer’s iPod is one of the most notable and recent such products to become a pop-culture phenomenon. This spring, the next one may have just arrived. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Sony’s PlayStation Portable, or as it's known - the PSP."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2005, 05:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Sony PSP Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
We have just posted our review of the Sony PSP. Find out what Shawn Drotar has to say about it.
"Every once in a while, a product arrives that combines form and function and captures people’s imaginations. The very best and most innovative of these products tend to gather interest beyond their initial target audience, and eventually become ubiquitous in a culture. Apple Computer’s iPod is one of the most notable and recent such products to become a pop-culture phenomenon. This spring, the next one may have just arrived. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Sony’s PlayStation Portable, or as it's known - the PSP."
Nice review!

I am in France right now, staying in a single person dorm room - with no TV, radio, and no other form of entertainment. For the past ten days, I have gone out at night and had a nice dinner with some good wine - and then I am able to return to my room for a game or two of MLB, an evening of listening to the music on my 512 Mb memory stick. I only have one movie (Spiderman 2), but, I had never seen it until last night on my PSP. Bottom line - I can't believe how versatile the PSP has been on this trip. It is absolutely amazing.

And - one of the most impressive features, IMO, is that the speakers are loud enough for this to be a personal stereo system in your hotel room or dorm room. For me, my PSP is my stereo when I am getting dressed or hanging out in the room. It is the perfect thing to bring on a trip like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »