Home

E3 2005 Movie Clips

This is a discussion on E3 2005 Movie Clips within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2005, 10:12 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
E3 2005 Movie Clips

We have just posted our E3 2005 movie clips. You will find some NBA 2K6, NCAA Football 06, Madden 06 clips, along with quite a few others. Make sure you check it out.

A big thanks to Robert Fetter for grabbing them for us.
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 06-04-2005 at 10:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #2
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28
Re: E3 2005 Movie Clips

GOD BLESS OPERATION SPORTS!!!

MORE NCAA FOOTBALL VIDEOS!
Old 06-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Thanks Fetter, Steve and the rest of the OS crew...without you guys, we wouldn't hardly have any proof of what's coming to us.

I love the NCAA vids. The game does look improved a great deal. The grass textures even look better on some of the fields. The graphics, animation and presentation look superb. I can't wait...

On the other hand, NBA 2k looks exactly the same sans the ESPN presentation...those same raggedy inside shots with raggedy animations. I hope at least the next gen version will improve.

Madden looked the same as well sans the "flashlight passing". The new passing IMO looks interesting. We shall see...

Thanks again Steve and the rest of the gang
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels

Last edited by Rback21; 06-04-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:12 PM   #4
Banned

xbox version of ncaa(last clip) looks incredible. Not a hint of slowdown. In fact it looks even faster than ncaa 04 imo, but at a realistic speed. They went back to the old version of the kickoff camera(camera switches when player recieves the ball) and thats fine with me.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:14 PM   #5
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Thanks a lot.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2005, 11:23 PM   #6
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
Thanks Fetter, Steve and the rest of the OS crew...without you guys, we wouldn't hardly have any proof of what's coming to us.

I love the NCAA vids. The game does look improved a great deal. The grass textures even look better on some of the fields. The graphics, animation and presentation look superb. I can't wait...

On the other hand, NBA 2k looks exactly the same sans the ESPN presentation...those same raggedy inside shots with raggedy animations. I hope at least the next gen version will improve.

Madden looked the same as well sans the "flashlight passing". The new passing IMO looks interesting. We shall see...

Thanks again Steve and the rest of the gang
Lat year nba 2k5 looked exactly like 2k4.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-04-2005, 11:26 PM   #7
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

It looks to me like NCAA 06 is vastly improved. The game really has a nice upgraded presentation. I also like how they put the skycam in the replays.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 06-04-2005, 11:29 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsmanTO
It looks to me like NCAA 06 is vastly improved. The game really has a nice upgraded presentation. I also like how they put the skycam in the replays.

Agreed. AS for madden, imo it looks exactly like 05 excluding passing cone. I get the feelin they are focusing more on features and superstar mode as opposed to gameplay, the opposite of what ncaas doing. Ill probavly hold out for xbox 360 version. Ncaa, man watch out, this game looks like its gonna be amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »