Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360) - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

This is a discussion on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360) within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
Owner and News Editor
 
Steve_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 77
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: OS Eastern Office
Posts: 36,047
Blog Entries: 556
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Welcome to our newest feature, the "Two-Cent Review"!
Here, we'll assemble some brief thoughts from the OperationSports.com staff about some of the newest and hottest non-sports games - after all, there's more to gaming life than sports… barely.

First up is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox 360.
After blasting each other sky-high for a few evenings, the guys weigh in with their two cents.

Please let us know what you think about this new feature.

__________________
Steve Noah
CEO / Executive News Editor
http://www.operationsports.com
Follow me on Twitter
Steve_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
Legend
 
Shaver's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20,872
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Game sounds like a blast...

You'd have to be an idiot to not have a 360...

__________________
Listen to The Remodeling Clay Podcast!

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Shaver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2004
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

"You'd have to be an idiot to not have a 360..."

Or BROKE...
annan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #4
goh
Banned
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

or have a broken 360 and can't play the game even though it's sitting over there on the shelf.
goh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #5
Pro
 
Drag66's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Track
Posts: 763
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
or have a broken 360 and can't play the game even though it's sitting over there on the shelf.
That's my situation.
Drag66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 12:33 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2003
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Then you should send it back to MS to get a new one. As long as it isn't broken by the user (i.e. a flaw of the machine such as overheating issues found in some of the first batch 360s released) MS will send you a prepaid postage box to ship the unit to the maintainance facility. They will either repair it to new spec quality or replace the entire unit with a new model.

If you don't/can't then it would have to be cause by the user, or just someone who doesn't like Xbox trying to make the new system sound less appealing. Unfortunately, I've heard alot of folks complain about the 360 yet they don't actually own a system........but plan on getting the Playstation 3 or are hardcore PC fans.
Crave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 10:31 AM   #7
Pro
 
Drag66's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Track
Posts: 763
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave
Then you should send it back to MS to get a new one. As long as it isn't broken by the user (i.e. a flaw of the machine such as overheating issues found in some of the first batch 360s released) MS will send you a prepaid postage box to ship the unit to the maintainance facility. They will either repair it to new spec quality or replace the entire unit with a new model.

If you don't/can't then it would have to be cause by the user, or just someone who doesn't like Xbox trying to make the new system sound less appealing. Unfortunately, I've heard alot of folks complain about the 360 yet they don't actually own a system........but plan on getting the Playstation 3 or are hardcore PC fans.
Oh I have a 360. I am 29 years old and do not need to spread internet lies to get attention. I love the 360. And believe me, I treat my 360 like my prize possession (it just simply quit working - it will not load any game). I would send it back to MS, but the warranty expired (the 90-day limited warranty). I have a product replacement warranty with Gamestop, but they have no 360's in right now. I received store credit for my 360 and should be able to pick a new one up next week (when their next shipment comes in).
Drag66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #8
MVP
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: May 2004
Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Two-Cent Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag66
Oh I have a 360. I am 29 years old and do not need to spread internet lies to get attention. I love the 360. And believe me, I treat my 360 like my prize possession (it just simply quit working - it will not load any game). I would send it back to MS, but the warranty expired (the 90-day limited warranty). I have a product replacement warranty with Gamestop, but they have no 360's in right now. I received store credit for my 360 and should be able to pick a new one up next week (when their next shipment comes in).
MS extended the warranty another 90 days..
__________________
Redskins Fan. The 82 Smurfs will never die. 83/88/92 NFL world champions!!

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
koolbubbaice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 AM.

Top -